V2 Greenscream?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mattomaton, Mar 14, 2012.

1. mattomaton

mattomaton ...

I always liked the first MP Starscream color scheme. Do you think we'll see it in version 2?

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm thinking probably not.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Really hope not, though I have the original MP-03 for completionists sake, it is pretty perplexing to me still. Much better opportunities with the mold before doing that color.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like mine :) 

We'll certainly be seeing a Thundercracker and a Skywarp before we'd see this done.

5. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    I think the Greenscream was very much based on making a very 'realistic, true to real life' color for the F-15 mold. However, Takara and Hasbro probably suddenly realised that keeping the MP seekers in realistic color schemes would provide big problems when making the inevitable Skywarp and Thundercracker repaints: as they would be hard to distinguish from MP Starscream if they too would be painted in muted camouflage colors.
    So they dropped the (in theory good, in practice bad) idea of realistic colors and just went with the good old original G1 Seeker colors.
    And the chances of seeing another green Seeker are pretty slim, I'd say, unless they make a MP Acid Storm (right at the end of the MP Seeker queue)...