Utah Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by luke skywalker, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    iheartarcee has a voyager prime as of last saturday, and won a Ldr Prime off ebay, but the seller was taking sweet time to ship it, so I don't know if he has it yet. I know he really wants a Classics Starscream, so let him know if you see some up there. How often do you go up into Idaho?

Yeah I got RR and Tcracker up in Layton Wally's last week, they had good selection, down here in Utah county we had nothing for so long that we forgot what toys were...

2. Starkenator

Starkenator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My parents live in Idaho Falls so I go up there every 1-2 months. I am actually going to the BYU game next week so I will be in your neck of the woods. Probably won't have time to look for TFs though.

3. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Ok so I went to Best buy to preorder the dvd and they told me that all I could get was $5 off on the soundtrack. so I didn't do it, I wanted to come and check my facts before I went to another Best Buy store. The customer service lady was a jerk, and that may be beside the point, but I feel better now :banghead: 

4. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    so it looks like the ad in this weeks sunday paper has the info needed to get the preorder done correctly. I'll check on it and report back.

5. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    TF UNIVERSE NEWS

Family Dollar stores have the new wave of TF Universe toys in stock. They are the scout class cybertron toys that were announced a while back on the front page and in news & rumors. I picked up Scattorshot, and they also had Brakedown GTS, Backstop, Lugnutz, and a couple of others...$5 each. not bad if your looking for some of them!

6. Starkenator

News Credits:
    Just got the Walmart DVD 2 pack in Syracuse. They also got a ton of new deluxe figures which they have stacked on the DVD's. I have never seen so many 08' BB's in one place before. I actually like the prequel movie from what I have seen so far. I will pick up the HD-DVD tommorow at Bestbuy.

7. Starkenator

News Credits:
    Sent my wife to circuit city in Ogden to get the HD-DVD and she got that and the hat but the download card only comes with the regular DVD :mad . She then went to best buy to see if they had any Voyagers and I guess they had a ton at 10:30 am. She got Megs and Ratchet:rock . I will post pics later.

8. Starkenator

News Credits:
    My Movie Haul Pics!!!

OK, here is my pics as promised. Oh by the way the movie looks awesome in HD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Yep we just got done watching it in HD and it totally rocks! I am jealous of your TF hat, but I did get the robot heroes in my Best Buy dvd. Also the metallic toys and lithograph. I don't have HD player but my friend has xbox hd and he brought it over and my wife was actually impressed enough that we might get one for Christmas (yeah!)
    Hurray for happy dvd release day!!

10. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    As for TF sightings, I have been doing the rounds looking for Titanium 6" figures, and haven't seen any at any store for almost 2 weeks. If anybody sees any please post where and what, there are several I'm looking for, but right now just need to find out what stores are still stocking them
    Thanks...

11. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

which titaniums are you looking for? seems like i saw galvatron at tru

12. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I'm not looking for any of the three inchers, just the sixers. G1 Ultra Magnus is my #1 want, and most likely to find. But I do want Tcracker, Jetfire and Cheetor as well.

13. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Went into the Provo big lots today and they had a bunch of KO Optimal Optimus's and Beast Wars Megatron transmetal 2 (the final one of that series) for $10 each. Plastic quality didn't look too bad, but the paint sure did!

14. iheartarcee

wow ive seen ultra magnus and cheetor. wish i knew!!

15. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Where & When?

16. iheartarcee

I saw ultra magnus at orem target about a month ago, actually my wife saw it and called me to see if i wanted it. and i saw cheetor at tru months ago around the time the movie came out

17. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I saw Cheetor a few months ago also, but I've never seen a G1 UM, I bought a War Within UM, but he sucked most heinously so back he went. I really don't want to go to ebay to get these guys, funny that I don't mind spending gas money driving around looking, but can't stand paying for shipping. Feels like a sin of some kind....Shipping fees should be abolished from the land.

Still no Leader Prime to be found in my travels today, and I talked to a few people, and they want him too. What is the status on your ebay Prime?

18. iheartarcee

Haha.. after many emails during this last almost 4 weeks since I paid for him ive been emailing the seller and then I even called the number they gave paypal, which was the sellers work phone number. That must have been embarrassing for her but she wasnt in yet. So I started a dispute on paypal and I'm sure ill get my money back considering they havent been in contact with me. I'd be a bit more understanding like maybe their internet is down so they couldnt get my emails, or maybe something happened and their in the hospital but their paypal account email address is also their myspace email and they've been able to check that everyday, but not respond to my emails. So... I better get my money back. Its pissing me off lol..

19. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Man that sucks! I've never had a problem with ebay, knock on wood. But I, as mentioned in previous post, hate shipping and also the lack of easy returnability.

20. starkaz75

starkaz75 Well-Known Member

I stopped using e-bay a while ago when it just started to be a bunch of dealers using it as a cheap store front. I found some good deals back in the day, though.