Utah Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by luke skywalker, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Repugnus

Repugnus ActionMaster

News Credits:
    It's kind of an odd coincidence that you should mention that, 'cause I just got back from the Target on 106th South a few minutes ago, and they had a Galvatron which had been opened and appeared to be missing the collector card (and possibly the instructions as well since I could see an empty plastic baggy inside, and I don't recall if voyager instructions come in bags, or if that was just from the aforementioned card). I was in a bit of a rush so I unfortunately didn't have time to track down an employee and tell them that it was missing at least one or two things, but it almost makes me wonder if someone is going around stealing Galvatron pieces/accessories or something?

2. gabumon

gabumon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sorry to hear.

it might not be a "kid". seems like something a grown up would do - given they have more disposable income.

or, as you say, it accidentally got returned without a part. :/

3. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    It sucks when you buy something that is missing items. I'll be honest, I've bought a lot of stuff that I returned and now n then I have found the instructions sitting on my desk post-return. Oops.
    But I've also bought stuff that was broken from the factory and the next day I see it put back on the shelf, even though I told the return person that it was broken. They just don't care at Walmart or Target. At least at TRU if you say it's broken, then they toss it into a bin that actually goes back to the manufacturer. Nowadays, if it's broken from the factory and I got it from Wally's or Target I half transform it and shove it back in the package so that it looks messed up so that the inevitable placing of it back on the shelf at least warns the next guy since it's obvious it's been opened already.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Deductor

Deductor Well-Known Member

Excellent tact. I'll do this the next time.