USPS Confusion.... again!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by robowarrior, Apr 27, 2011.

1. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
  2. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should verify the address that the usps has for your address. Could be a very simple clerical type issue. Or maybe just bad luck.

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I'd do what I had to do to get to the bottom of this, call the very highest point of the USPS you can, raise hell, document each and every failed delivery, print the exact address you gave to the seller and print all your invoices, receipts and keep your credit/bank/debit card receipts in a file folder. You'll be better off for it if you ever have to prove your purchase(s) to the USPS's customer service and/or take them to court to get a refund for products they failed to deliver.

Luckily the USPS has been very good to me, get all my packages and hoping that never changes or else I'd be one helluva sad panda.

4. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    my mail man keeps scanning packages as delivered...then waits 2 to 3 days later to actually deliver them...when i complain at the post office they just have that damned deer in headlights look.

5. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Your mailman don't like you....

6. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I asked my aunt and uncle that live here if they saw a package today and they said that only envelopes were delivered today, nothing else. Normally our mail is delivered very early say betweem 11am-noon. When I checked USPS tonight it stated "your item was delivered at 7:3something" this evening. I went outside to check to make sure it wasn't sitting in my porch and nothing. Walked around my close neighbors and checked their porches and nothing. It's ridiculous! I'll have to wait until tomorrow as I'm expecting another freakn package either tomorrow or Friday. Bunch of idiot Mofo's!! Ahh!

I just hope it pops up tomorrow. It's a pain in the ass to go through them, especially when you give them a call and complain, they give you a case number and that's it. The last time it happened to me, I waited almost a month for my package to finally arrive. I hate this! Sorry people, letting off some steam!! GRRRR!!

7. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

I had a stupid ups clerck too, Once I was at home, I never head the bell ring, he just left the note on the door.

I had to go back to the ups office to get it. And since he was on the way, I couldn't grab my package untill two day after.

I was pissed off paying for fast delivery, when it gets stuck at the offices

8. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds like you should tip your mailman come Christmas time.

9. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I had this happen once. I showed as delivered, but I had not gotten it yet. It actually got there later in the day. So they scan it as delivered then deliver it.

What I recommend is to make friends with your USPS guy. Let him know you are expecting a package. Also let him know a couple of times it says it is delivered and it is not. Ask him if that is the norm.

I actually have a great relationship with my USPS guy. He will always let me know these things. If you make a big fuss and stir things up, he probably will screw you even worse. Remember he is a government unionized official, if he doesn't like you, there is nothing you can do to even get him in real trouble. So try talking to him directly in a calm manner where you are not even raising an issue, but just say, "hey I noticed that this sometimes happens".

10. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Well I just called home and asked my aunt if the mail had arrived, she stated it hasn't arrived. The other weird thing I noticed last night on the USPS tracking option, my item stated "Expected Delivery Date = April 27th"....now remember this was last night. I just checked it right now and states "Expected Delivery Date = April 28th" but it still says as "Delivered".... I don't get it????? I'm confused!

11. Alucard77

News Credits:
    You'll most likely get it today. I have had that in the past as well.

12. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    yeah... had issues in the past too...

but I've since gave my mailman a couple of original movie DVD's and 20$

since then he always call me on my mobile (since I have a slight hearing problem)

13. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I had a problem once with heinki astrotrain. Ordered him from robotkingdom. Waited a month never got it but it said delivered. Called usps no sir package was accepted they said. So here I am pissed someone got my package and ill never see it or my money. That day my dad who llives 6 blocks away called he got my package, big relief. Still to this day no idea how he got it at his house. The address on the box was clearly mine and not his..we do share the same name though, but still weird

14. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    a post office is only as good as the people working at it. fortunately i am blessed with good friendly postal workers ( and UPS drivers) and have had very few issues.

15. Alucard77

News Credits:
    Yeah, my USPS guy is great, my UPS guy is a moron. I have a porch. When it rains, the USPS guy leaves the item in the porch so it doesn't get wet. The UPS guy leave it in the rain.

As is said, they are only as good as the employees. I hate UPS.

16. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Since my only incedent the usps guy leaves my packages on the back porch and the ups guy actually puts the boxes in plastic bags when it rains

17. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Just got home from work and the mail is not here yet... Patiently waiting...

18. Alucard77

News Credits:
    You may get it tomorrow. I know your pain. If you don't get it tomorrow, call the post office.

19. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    It came today!!! Whew!!! I almost lost it for a moment there....Woohoo!!!