USB Ravage and Cheetor KO reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by gijoeben1, Nov 15, 2011.

1. gijoeben1

gijoeben1 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    (sorry for not having pics with the official version, its packed away at the moment)

all of these I snagged off ebay. The one with the long body and white legs I snagged from a seller and it was not the one pictured. The silver legged Ravage and Cheetor were from the same seller. The silver legged Ravage and Cheetor are far better than the white legged version, and I think I like them better than the official release. The head just seems to fit better with the body, its not quite as wide.

If anyone wants the longer white legged one, he's $15 shipped within the US, I just don't want him. And the pics:

Attached Files:

2. gijoeben1

Ebay:
    The auction for the white legged long ravage that was pictured as something quite different. The legs look very much the same, but the body and especially the head are different from the ones I've snagged so far.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The cooler looking versions I got that actually look like the items in the auction:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I have to say, I ordered 2 of the silver legged ravage and 2 cheetors and they arrived rather quickly.

3. jay724

jay724 Well-Known Member

You think there's any way to attach the G1 rocket launchers?

4. gijoeben1

Ebay:
    I can't see it working without somehow making them permanent.

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Iirc. frenzyRumble did a custom of DL Ravage a while ago with Rocket Launchers, and he used Neodymium magnets to attach them. I inquired about whether it would hurt the USB capabilities (he used a genuine DL Ravage as far as I know) and he said there weren't any problems. I don't know the exact computer terminology, something about it being flash memory or something like that, at any rate he said the magnets didn't affect the USB.

6. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    flash drives are solid as opposed to hard drives that have spinning parts, hence magnets were kept away from hard drives, but flash drives are fine

7. jay724

jay724 Well-Known Member

Awesome I gotta try those magnets then.

8. gijoeben1

Ebay:
    so I dug out my official release version of Ravage to compare him with the knock off version. He is bigger, but its not any wider than the official version. This actually makes his head look a bit better than the official version in my opinion. I plan on putting my official version on ebay now :)  Official version on the left, ko on the right.

Attached Files: