Urgent Sale - Mixture Of Stuff And Everything Must Go!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Simes, May 24, 2011.

1. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi everyone,

I'm having a bit of an emergency house clearance at the moment to try to raise some cash pretty quickly. For those of you who don't know, I've been going through a rather drawn-out legal battle for the last year to adopt Hannah, my step-daughter (now legal daughter :)  ) and we want to do something in style to celebrate to try to take Hannah out for the day somewhere or maybe even a couple of days and buy her something special...

It's not helping at the moment that I've been out of work for the last 8 months and thanks to a few household emergencies, we've also got to replace some furniture pretty badly, need a new spin dryer and have a £500+ vets bill coming up soon as well (although *luckily* I have a tax rebate due in about a month or so that should cover that).

Anyway, enough of the life history, and basically I'm trying to sell a load of TF and non-TF stuff to raise as much cash as I can as quickly as I can. I'll update this list as often as I can as I find things I either don't want or I'm happy to part with to basically get some cash in! I haven't put prices on most things as I'm open to sensible offers but I do want everything sold quite quickly!

I'm not interested in trades at the moment, but if this does change in the future I'll update this thread...

*** TRANSFORMERS ***

= Armada =

Minicons: Land Military Team - loose, complete with backing card
    Minicons: Sea Team - loose, complete with backing card
    Minicons: Race Team - loose, complete with backing card
    Blurr - loose, complete with backing card and instructions
    Smokescreen - loose, complete with backing card and instructions
    Hoist - loose, complete with backing card and instructions

= Robots In Disguise =

Gas Skunk / Slapper / Dark Scream Triple Set - MISB

= BinalTech =

Laserwave - MISB

= DVDs =

Beast Wars Season 1 (Canadian Release, issued as four separate DVDs of "Classic Episodes, this is all four volumes, Region 1) - £20

More TFs to be sorted soon...

*** COMICS ***

Quantum Leap (Innovation Comics) - #1, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13 - RARE and mint condition - £50 for all 12 issues with free UK postage
    Dark Horse Presents Annual 2000 - £3
    Dark Horse Presents #146 - £1
    Dark Horse Presents #147 - £1
    Dark Horse Classics #1 Predator Jungle Tales - £1.50
    Vampirella Strikes #4 - £1
    Batman Shadow Of The Bat #89 - £1.50
    Batman Chronicles #20 - £1.50
    X-Force - 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 - £6 for all five
    The Mask Movie Adaptation #1 and #2 - £2.50 for both
    Mutant Chronicles: Golgotha - Part I of IV (opened but with exclusive card) - £4
    Mutant Chronicles: Golgotha - Part II of IV (sealed and with exclusive card) - £8 (2 copies)
    Spider-Man 2099 #21 - £1.50
    Spider-Man 2099 Annual #1 - £2.50
    Xena: Warrior Princess - #9, #10 (art cover), #10 (photo cover), #11 - £1 each
    AVP Aliens Vs Predator Annual #1 - £2
    Planet Of The Apes: The Human War #1 - £1
    Planet Of The Apes: The Human War Graphic Novel - £3.50

That's it for now! If any prices are listed, these are exclusive of postage unless stated.

Just post here if you are interested in anything or drop me a message.

Simon