Urgent plz help

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kwickstrike, Feb 9, 2009.

1. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    im watching the transformers g1 again and i cant find a list of episodes in order. i was using tv.com and when i watched an episode the combaticons appear out of nowhere with no introduction so i knew i missed something. can some one post a link to a legit list thats in the right order

2. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
  3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    As far as I can recall, you've not missed anything - the Combaticons appear before their origin episode airs.

4. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
  5. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    ok so thats pretty much the same as tv.com

ty everyone

7. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Technically what you found on TV.com is in the right order....the order they aired anyway.

Basicly there are a number of episodes that were ran out of story order.

8. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The way these lists are arranged is in "production order" - the order in which the episodes were made, so it's not strictly WRONG. This is, however, not the real chronological story order, as you've noticed by now. You have, though, already been through all the problems it creates for Season 2 - "Aerial Assault" should come after "Revenge of Bruticus," while "The Gambler" should have been directly after "Child's Play".

Now, before you get to Season 3, there ARE a bunch of episodes that are out of story order there. Follow the list on the wiki, except:

• After "Forever Is a Long Time Coming", watch "Fight or Flee", then "Thief in the Night".
    • Resume with "Starscream's Ghost", then continue following the list until "Carnage in C-Minor."
    • After "Carnage," watch "The Big Broadcast of 2006".
    • After "Broadcast", you're clear to watch straight through 'til the end of the season.

9. Lakanl

Lakanl Footmaster

I wasn't too surprised when I seen this happen. When I got to season 2 and all of the sudden Preceptor, Tracks, Bluestreak, Cosmos, and co came out of no where I was all like '...what? who?' Later on the Combaticons arrive with no warning, and later they explain it.

It's okay. Your not the only one.