Urgent ML Distribution Question

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Triformis, May 14, 2006.

1. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I just found a ton of the Marvel Monsters ML set at my local Wal-mart, but I was unable to find any traces of the Young Avengers set or any of the Giant Man series. Does anyone know if these are all supposed to ship together or will they come in separately? I just need to know if I need to watch the shelves like a hawk for the next week or so or if I'm panicking for nothing (I'm worried I may never get the ML figs. I'm going for since I had the damndest time tracking down some of the figs. in the Legendary Riders wave and I never did see a Hulkbuster Iron Man...). Thanks, all! :D 

2. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know some stores have gotten a pallet full of ML stuff but the onesaround here have yet to get them. We've just gotten individual cases of the Giant wave and the face off two packs.

3. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

One of the stores near me (in Orange County, CA) had only the Young Avengers set and none of the other new ones.

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My walmart hasn't gotten anything ML related aside from some stray apocalypse series this month. :( 

5. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

I've yet to see ANY of the faceoff two-packs around here at all. Not at Wal-Mart, not at Target, and probably not at TRU either. Beginning to wonder if they even exist...

6. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We received the whole pallet, but have since sold out of the Ant Man single figures.

7. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

That would be preferable to this lame Monsters pack. Trade you counties?

8. OmegaSaber

OmegaSaber Your buttcheeks is warm

Ebay:
    Some are getting a full aisle display pallet with everything in it (Giant Man, Face-off, Masterworks, boxsets) and others are getting endcaps of the Giant Man series and others separately. I found both boxsets, one each of the normal Face-Off sets and a TON of Masterworks at one Wal-Mart near here last night, but no sign of Giant Man. Then the other day I found every single Giant Man wave figure at another one that had none of the others.

So it's a crap shoot at the moment, and even if they appear apparently they only last a few hours. But the good news is that most places will be recieving replinishment cases, the bad news is some already have and sold all of those and aren't getting any.

9. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I hope I can find the Wal-Mart stuff. The store here in Savannah didn't have them (last I checked about a week ago), and haven't heard from my dad about the store back home. But that Wal-Mart failed to carry most of the exclusive Transformers since Armada, so I'm not holding out much hope.

Hell, I'm still waiting to see widespread distribution of the Sentinel Series... :banghead: 

10. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Haven't seen any. If I still can't find any, I will probably give up on MLs.

11. OmegaSaber

OmegaSaber Your buttcheeks is warm

Ebay:
    All I can say is give your best hunting effort for these things. If you have friends that hunt too, network. Most places are supposedly selling out within hours. I was checking 2 Wal-Marts on almost a daily basis both of which still have NOTHING. Then a friend informed me of another one that had Giant Man and I went to yet another on a whim and found the other stuff.

If all else fails the best online price for cases I've found is at figurineforall.com and they have them at $124.95. With that you get every figure including the variants.

12. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I've been to 5 wal-marts in the last month. I've found everything but Giant Man wave figures. (Didn't get anything but the Monsters)

2 of them had nothing, 2 of them had the Masterworks and the Monsters, and 1 had both sets, and the 2 packs.