URGENT! Looking for discontinued/rare baby crib set!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Magnus, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So my girlfriend and I are expecting our second child, a boy, in September. About a month ago, we found this awesome boy crib set (http://www.overstock.com/Baby/Lambs-Ivy-Wings-6-piece-Crib-Bedding-Set/5921522/product.html)and we ordered it from the only retailer that offered the "add to cart" option on their website (sears, btw). So I get an e-mail today saying our order is cancelled because it can't be filled.

So I'm reaching out to the TFW community for some help. We have accessories for the crib set, we got the paint for the walls bought, and we're just over a month out from the baby getting here, and we're up shit's creek for the bed set. If anyone knows anyone, has a gently worn set, whatever, we're looking for this damn set. I saw some Australian retailers online that had this listed, but no dice.

So TFW community, can we pull off a small miracle and find my girl and I the crib set of our dreams for my boy?!

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Another one? Dude... just did a couple of searches on eBay and can't find any. Did you try looking at the local baby consignment shops around here? There's a really good one across the street from the New Tampa Wal-Mart and you can usually find older stuff there.

Dude. Another kid. :lol  How's it feel bro?

3. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Effin' crazy!

Haven't hit the consignment shops yet, but that's where I need to be heading. Should've just hoarded the one we got when we didn't know if Audrey was going to be a boy or a girl and prayed for a boy!