UPS Sucks ( toy related )

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Well they misdelivered my reissue Soundwave to a completely different address, and didn't even bother to attempt delivering my reissue Predaking. I saw on the UPS website where the tracking number said that it was delivered; I feared the worst, but couldn't figure out where to find my package. Phone calls, internet, physically going out looking, to no avail. Finally, a full week and a half later, I get a postcard in the mail saying that they have my package and that my address couldn't be found due to an unclear address on the package. Um, okay, then how did they know where to send this nice little postcard? Well, I went to the UPS hub to get my Predaking and the apathetic guy behind the counter couldn't have cared less for my concerns, and furthermore when I got the package, the address was clearly visible and correct. I pointed this out to the guy behind the counter, and showed him the postcard, and he just shrugged and said "Sometimes our guys have too many packages to deliver in one day, so they cut a few off and bring them back here for customer pickup." Well, IMO this is clear disregard for customer service which I paid for, so if I can at all help it UPS will never again get my business. I would rather pay more for FedEx or DHL or whatever than deal with the unionized laziness of UPS.

2. shifty02

shifty02 This is the way

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Not even reading the thread...yes...UPS sucks donkey balls.

-Shifty

3. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Wonderfully articulated indeed :D 

4. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

I must say I hate UPS also they have a tendency leaving my packages outside my door when no one is home. This of course leads to missing Packages (That I swear the Fraking kid next door is taking One day Ill catch that little SOB) and of course which leads to a big I left it behind the porch post of your house issue. too bad the post is an inch thick. But then again USPS is just as bad.

5. Zircor

Zircor Well-Known Member

The only company I ever have problems with is UPS. They NEVER knock (even though I'm ALWAYS home when they deliver - good ol' graveyards). Hell I've sat beside the door and watched him run up with just the "sorry we missed you" sticker and then run off. I run out the door down the drive throwing stuff at him and he just keeps driving. Bastard. DHL and FedEx however are always freaking awesome. They'll knock and BOTHER TO WAIT a minute for me to answer the door, and almost always friendly and polite. Hell I had one UPS guy that actually did bother to knock ONCE telling me "you need to put numbers on your house, the place was too fucking hard to find" Ummm......right. That's what those big ol' black things on the front of my house are for. Plus that's what your GPS is for. Hence why I also try and avoid purchasing stuff from Amazon.com since they'll only ship UPS.

6. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

I think I may be having the same problem. I ordered a DVD set over a month ago. According the the site they are doing a second reship. I think it may be someone stealing because my wallet was stolen just before christmas.

For a little background I live with my grandmother to help her with her medications and take her to the store and other things. We had this junior high girl coming by at least once a week to see her. I know the girsl had stolen the wallet because apparently the father had brought her over to return it while I was at work, minus at least $40, but at the time I was just glad I didn't have to get a new liscense.

Anyway, I never had any packages I ordered come missing until she came around. According to UPS the first time it was delivered. I even verefied the address with them. Now a month later and I still don't have the DVDs. This may not be UPs's fault since I've gotten other things from them as I was suposed to. ONe was from BBTS. At least I think they use UPS. I've even orderd from this other place several times with no problems. Somethings keeps happening with this package. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    That's a common misconception. I work for Fedex, and know several UPS and DHL guys. ( We don't hate each other as our companies want you to think. ) None of these companies use GPS. People think that and use it as an excuse to not number houses. In a subdivision where most houses are numbered, it's not a big deal. But if you are on a country road or almost no house on the street is numbered, it does make it tough.