Upgraded Forms

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, Dec 2, 2008.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I was looking at ceratain toys and I noticed
    Can Voyager Optimus's axe and gun be an upgrade seen later down the road of the show?
    Can Leader Bulkhead' missle launchers and saw be uprades as seen later down the road of the show?
    Same goes for Elite Guard(shudders) Bumblebee.
    Only time will tell.

2. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Well if the story is ever gonna progress and war is gonna escalate I pray we'll see more firearms. The move away from hand guns is a nice change but for the Autobots to ONLY have melee weapons and construction tools as make-shift weapons is rather silly. Hopefully we'll see some Autobots with firepower like the Decepticons' built-in weaponry.

With that I'm hoping Bulkhead's weaponry will make an animated appearance. It's already in the comics but not on the real Bulkhead but Powell's clone/replica droid thing, correct me if I'm wrong. I hope Optimus gets a rifle or something, giving us a little hint he's gonna be the supreme leader in the end.

I can't remember who said it but the Elite Guard Bumblebee repain could make an appearance, in Bumblebee's dream.

3. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Omega Supreme had mucho Fire power so it isn't like the writers are completely against the bots having projectile weaponry.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    There are ways to have projectile weapons. BB's stingers/welders are like guns. He even used them on Cybertron as weapons. Ratchet can use his magnets to throw people away. Rodimus has a bow and arrows for cryin' in the sink. Optimus has tons off shoot-out stuff, like his grapplers and those tie-up things. (I don't know whta they're called) And prowl uses his ninja-stars and Bulkhead has his wrecking ball. (which has been very effective in the show)

Guns are npthign special, but the new weapons fit everyone's personalities. They're each unique.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's more like a DESIGNER thing.

Derrick Wyatt just always had that vision that while Autobots are more like some kind of worker class the Decepticons are pure war-machines, so that's where the WEAPONS VS. FIREWEAPONS thing comes from.