Repro/Sticker: Upgrade A5

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Delta Star, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looks way better in person. No kidding.

Attached Files:

2. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Send us all a set so we can see it in person. LOL.

3. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Looks nice.

Also, I have an idea for a set. Maybe a set for Classics Deluxe Megatron to turn him into G2 Megatron?

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    my only question is why did you cover the translucent blue and red "lights" on his arms?

5. Delta Star

News Credits:
    The lights are covered because they're completely different in the show. Toy: Blue right and red left. Show: Blue front and red back.

6. Transfan2

Transfan2 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I am going to say that I like the look of Animated Prowl's Sticker Sheet Upgrade especially the face mask.
    ----
    Delta Star,
    I would like a response to my email (which I sent on 8/19) or my PM (which I sent on 8/12) as soon as you can regarding Battle Gaia sticker sheet & when it is best time to ask for custom sets.

^==Thanks in advance.

-TF2

7. Delta Star

News Credits:
    Please don't take this the wrong way. I have received many communications from you about things like Battle Gaia stickers and Shattered Glass symbols, and you seem like a resourceful, and persistent fellow.

Your e-mails come accross as very controlling though. You flag them for receipt confirmation, send them to various accounts, DATE the subjects and generally don't take no for an answer.

I never actually said I wanted to make Battle Gaia stickers. Truth is, they wouldn't sell. You sent links to pictures which I told you were unusable, but even if you had actual scans, I'd probably still not make them.

I told you I will not make Shattered Glass symbols, because I don't want Master Collector to feel like I'm cashing in on their ideas, and then you went on and contacted Pete Sinclair, which is the last thing I wanted (and I'm completely able to do that sort of thing myself, but decided not to approach them).

Now you are replying to my posts here insisting on further replies. Listen, I see you are an active member of this group, and totally respect that, but I have a day job and a family, on top of the whole sticker thing. I don't have a lot of time on my hands for this kind of thing.

I really WANT to hear from you further. I appreciate your tenacity, but I don't want to talk further about Shattered Glass or Battle Gaia. Sorry.

8. Transfan2

News Credits:
    Regarding Battle Gaia: http://www.tfw2005.com/radicons-cus...cker-sheets-165383/?epostid=102087#post102087

I think it would be possible to give the BG Stickers a chance and see how it would work out regarding selling them.

I apologize for being a pest and that was wrong of me, I won't do it anymore...I just want to help those people out who want stickers for Their Battle Gaias especially those who have KOs and don't want to buy a whole new one, just to get stickers especially with the rarity of an Unused Battle Gaia (MIB or MISB) so it would really help them out and heck, I even went looking for you so you would have a workable scan to work with.

Regarding the Pete thing, He is my friend and I thought at the time contacting him would be the right thing (I had no clue that it was a bad idea to that, honestly if I knew before hand...I won't have done it at all) so I deeply apologize for that.

I will pull back from asking anymore regarding those until it's a better time for me to ask since I understand that you are having a busy time, I just didn't want the guy who I got the news from him that he got the best looking sticker sheet to feel left hanging which I felt would be rude to him.

I just want to know when it will be ok to ask for Custom Sticker Sets, No More..No less so I don't bother you during your busy time.

Please forgive me and understand that I accept all fault in this case so I can understand your response.

-TF2

9. Delta Star

News Credits:
    Okay, a few posts of me asking about Battle Gaia, but I never said I wanted to make the stickers.

I can already answer that. I would sell very few. I would lose money on the investment. I've just been doing this long enough to know.

I know that. Your heart's in the right place. It's because of people like you that we have such a great fan community. It's just that I can't keep up with all the requests. I have to focus on the real killer ideas that will sell dozens of sets to keep from going bankrupt. Even e-mails account for time I could be designing.

Hard to answer. I have two designers on staff full time, but they are not Reprolabels.com employees - they just work for my design firm. One of them has made stickers for Repro, but they're not Transfans, so it's hard to explain what we need.

If there's a real kick-ass graphic designer out there who wants to invest a lot of time in learning how to make stickers, we sure could use the help. Until I can find a dedicated person to make nothing but custom stickers, I don't know when we'll be able to move forward with this.

10. Transfan2

News Credits:
    Your points are noted and thanks for your comments regarding the subjects at hand.

I would be glad to wait to ask for any custom sets and perhaps I could try to help you out by finding someone (like posting on the board) because I have a hunch that you might be able to find someone.

There are probably people who would like to help, but haven't heard anything (like someone I know said, "No One is a mind reader").

Thanks for giving me another chance which I am grateful for and in exchange to show my good side to you, I would be willing to help in any way that is possible as my "olive branch" to you.

-TF2

11. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    <---me

I already know how to make stickers. I just need the equipment to print it on (you) so how about a PM ::
    I do customs full time now, I know TFs too.

12. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    First of all sweet set man this in on my list of sets to order now.

Second I understand the main thing with you doing this is that costs are high and making sets that have high demand are key. I do believe the demand for shattered glass stickers could possibly be low the the cost on design is super low, right? Either way that's my 2 cents. I personally could care less about having purple A-bot and red D-con symbols. I just want more Alts, classics, and TFA. What's the chance of you doing stickers for popular customs like classics prowl into Jazz or classics sunstreaker into wheeljack? I kinda want those sets but I've also heard G1 sets work pretty well for that sort of custom