Hey everyone, I realized when looking through my parts box a couple days ago that NONE of the customs I have are finished...so I decided to do something about it...I've gotten three ready for the painting stage, they're all relatively clean and have been primered. I think Im going to start with this one. Here's the original WIP thread I did. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/232624-wip-shiftlock-reworked-barricade-mold.html I'm taking Redline's advice and am planning on doing all the car brothers, this is now Sideburn, and I think Im going to paint him in his red colours rather than the blue, and minus the giant flaming deco... Since the original thread I filled in the holes in the roof, and the gap in the hood..Im having some fitment issues with the head that I hadn't noticed previously, so this head might not be the final one. I'm planning to update some of my other wips that have been ignored until now..lol (have a darkwing/dreadwind set Im doing..darkwing is already primered) as always c&c is welcomed.