Update 0n tf4 script!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by tfprime32, Apr 26, 2012.

1. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    Shia Labauf not returning CONFIRMED! Tf4 going in a deffent direction!

It now Shia labeaf is out and it is going a bother direction!Paramount has once again hired Ehren Kruger to fly solo on his writing duties for the Transformers 4 script, Paramount Film Group President Adam Goodman has confirmed.

Mr. Kruger co-wrote Transformers Revenge of the Fallen with Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman (Star Trek) and took over full duties for Transformers Dark of the Moon.

Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter, Mr. Goodman has also confirmed that Shia LaBeouf will not return and "[t]he story is going in a different direction now."

This same line was taken in the press release that officially announced that Michael Bay would return to direct Transformers 4 back in February of this year.

Related: Josh Duhamel Out of Transformers 4 - Entire Cast May Be Replaced?

Mr. Goodman seems to feel that the Transformers live-action franchise, if completely redeveloped, would go through Nickelodeon's movie unit, which will be releasing Mr. Bay's reimagined series Ninja Turtles.

Earlier this year, Mr. Bay got some flack for saying that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be aliens instead.

In the interview, Mr. Goodman specifies that plans for Nickelodeon include releasing films that are family adventures and really hard-core family comedies.

"If I was starting again, I would have put Transformers through Nick," he told THR.

2. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Already posted. Plus please post links.

3. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wait, so its going to be MORE childish??? Fart redneck masturbation jokes I guess are too grown up. WTF!!!

Might as well make Dinobots like the Stooges aka Grimlock season 3...

time to find a new hobby. lol

4. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Dude, I can barely understand your opening statement. Also, it's already been posted.

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    RIP Shia's career.