Fan Art: Up for commissions of whatever amount (Character designs welcomed)

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by TedimusPrime, Jan 14, 2012.

1. TedimusPrime

TedimusPrime Part Time Toy Designer

Tedimus on deviantART

Bump? Ran into a few bumps in life and ended up on the short end of cash. I'm going to college specifically to become a toy designer so... I really need to "study" some toys.

Anyways, anything helps. I have a few new pieces on my deviantart that should be checked out.

I could really use some extra cash around since I'm out of a job right now. I work with a variety of art from toy designs, to digitally colored character art, to pencil sketches, to mixed media watercolor paintings. My digital pieces are rather old, so You'd most likely be getting something of higher quality as my skills have improved. I have worked with character art before and have done a comic in the past.

PM me if interested and take a look :) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TedimusPrime

bump

3. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Free bump from a satisfied customer of TedimusPrime's. Very professional and his work speaks volumes of his talents!

4. TedimusPrime

Bump? Ran into a few bumps in life and ended up on the short end of cash. I'm going to college specifically to become a toy designer so... I really need to "study" some toys.

Anyways, anything helps. I have a few new pieces on my deviantart that should be checked out.