Unusal tag on Shelf at walmart.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by all are dead, Mar 6, 2010.

1. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    Unusual tag on Shelf at walmart.

I Went to My local Walmart today after i got my Few figures i needed i saw a werid tag on the shelf. The MP Skywarp tag, This walmart had sold out of them a while ago, So the tag was new. It said $30.00 (the main seen clearence price) and Next to it was a different tag. It said Temporarily Out Of Stock. Ordered 3-16 When Ordered 2-23 and Estimated Arrival, March (i'll try to get a tag pic tomorrow). I have never seen these tags before on a shelf. So the point of this thread is, HAs anyone else seen these before?

~AAD

2. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

No, thats kinda odd. Maybe its a "for stockers only" kind of tag that should've been removed after someones shift. Ive seen the shelf layout forms left hanging around, but nothing like youre describing.

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Could they be expecting more stock?

4. all are dead

News Credits:
    Ya, Im thinking their getting more stock. It doesnt matter though. i have one from that walmart to be exact. lol

~AAD

5. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Glad I got mine at $30 instead of fleabay prices. I noticed one of our local Walmarts has at least 4 of them in stock. Was hoping to find one of the other two seekers tucked away back there, but didn't. :( 

6. all are dead

News Credits:
    I will get a pic of the tag tommorow

7. Lazy_Skywarp

Lazy_Skywarp Member

yeah my wal-mart has about 7 of them...but I have never seen a tag like that.

8. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    starscream has been out of stock for years, and there is no thundercracker yet

9. silverstreak70

silverstreak70 Well-Known Member

It is just a tag showing that the dept manager has gone through and scanned their out of stocks. Skywarp shows as being nonreplenishable, so the label should have been pulled as there are no plans for Walmart to carry on over that item. It's not on the new layout, so probably just the dept mgr trying to cover their ass and saying that they have scanned outs. In another week or so they might change it to deleted status.

10. ckhowling

ckhowling Well-Known Member

I want one of thse so bad but can't find one anywhere. Fucking Canadian Walmarts.

11. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    These tags are all over my local Walmart, they're nothing special. It just helps them keep track of stock balance, and lets them know whether they need to hunt for product in the back or not.

12. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Never seen anything like it.

13. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

I'm curious what do they do for someone that buys the protection plan and brings the thing back 6 months from now with an issue...

14. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Go to eBay. They are very cheap, and plentiful. I'm one of the people that bought him right when he was released. Having been burned before with the "I'll wait until the price drops" gimmick. An awesome figure and definitely worth the full price of admission that I paid.

15. ckhowling

I actually came across one at a specialty toy store, today but the price tag was 89.99 canadian and there's no way I'm spending that, considering how cheap it is out there. I may have to hit ebay, but shipping prices are always so ridiculous unless....

Any good samaritan's with paypal accounts out there willing to ship to B.C., Canada? ;) 

16. ckhowling

Alright, bit the bullet and got one cheap through ebay. Now the waiting game :(