Unreleased Universe Toys

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Crossblades, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Crossblades

Crossblades Combiner fan

I was reading a list on the wikipedia site of all Universe figures that were intended for release, but never happened. Anyways, I was reading that some of these figures were meant to be two packs at Walmart and Target, like the "Horrocon Halloween" Packs. I also noticed the names. Remember the gray cheetor we saw years ago? He was going to called Nightprowler. Did Hasbro ever confirm that these were the names and these were the stores that were intended for release?(Remember, in Wikipedia, anybody can write any sort of crap and another can just edit it.) Here's that list I got from the Wiki site.

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I remember seeing a picture of Armada Hot Shot as Smokescreen, but can't say that I've heard too much about the others. There was also a Menasor that was going to be a repaint of Machine Wars Optimus Prime, a picture surface a few months back of the art work for the box.

3. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    The Horrorcon Halloween names were confirmed by Hasbro on their complete checklist on the website, but they seem to have removed them since the Primus Unleashed site overhaul.

And half of those really shouldn't be considered Universe figures as the Wreckers characters (Alpha Trion, Devcon, Fractyl, and Ramulus) are Botcon characters that predate Universe by a few years. Hell, I don't even know if they were intended to be made. I think they were just sample toys made for the Botcon Wreckers "catalog."

4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    True, several of those 'quoted' Universe items were actually proposed concepts for BOTCON/OTFCC toy exclusives, which wouldn't really count as 'Universe' toys outside of what might've been listed on packaging or an appearance in the Universe comic.