Unreal Tournament 3

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Lord Megatron, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Lord Megatron

Lord Megatron FFFF

Anyone have it? Is it any good? I had a UT game before, thought it was pretty fun.

2. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, I have it for the PS3 I enjoy it much different online than other shooters. Definatly go to the Unreal Boards and get some of the Mods released there a snowboarding & a 2D Mario style mod both cool. Plus the user generated Maps are outstanding. The character skins are nice only a few outstanding models.

3. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    They should have called it UNreal Championship 3 because that's what it is. I have been playing UT since the beginning and UT3 is nothing like any of the previous UT games. I didn't enjoy it at all. But that's just my opinion.

4. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I was disappointed by it. Glad I got it on sale and Ill give it another try, but currently Im held by the balls by Bioshock

5. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

For anyone that has this game it is getting updated to 2.0. The PS3 version is getting split screen and trophies from this update. The 360 however is not getting this as due to most of the stuff is already included in the updated 360 release of the game but the Titan Pack that Epic is releasing for the game said they have no plans bring it to the 360 due to file size.

Update 2.0 delay and the Titan pack due out March 19

Trophy List