Minor/Repaint: Unnamed Movieverse "Trooper"- My first WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Crossfire-034, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Crossfire-034

Crossfire-034 Insensitive jerk

Oi,

This was my first *real* attempt at completely repainting a figure, however progress was halted about a year ago due to school/life. Recently found it sitting in the basement, so I decided to dust him off and finish what was started. At the time he was supposed to become Roadbuster, but as it turns out we got an official RB with the release of DotM. So as of now, he doesn't have a name. That being said, I rather like the look of army green and orange, so I think I'm going to keep those colours. I think my painting "skills" have heightened since I started this, so I'm looking forward to the end product.

Attached Files:

2. tfman35

tfman35 Member

name him bob

3. rmac-69

rmac-69 TF HUNTER

That's funny. Before I read your description I was gonna say Roadbuster. And I still think it should be. Nice job, btw.

4. Crossfire-034

Crossfire-034 Insensitive jerk

Eh, thanks. Having trouble deciding what shade of Orange to use, as you can probably tell by the picture. The yellowish stuff "feels" better, however the darker shade (in my opinion) looks better. Unfortunately, the darker stuff is an enamel...which I hate using.

On another note, I think I have his weapon ready. Just gotta make some final adjustments to it.