Heavy/Scratch: Unnamed evil "Titan" as a steel-mill (W.I.P.)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by KINGBOTZ, Nov 7, 2013.

1. KINGBOTZ

KINGBOTZ www.KINGBOTZ.com

Ebay:
    Sorry everybody, the last few months, particularly May, have been absolutely-brutal. Between work on the road and finishing these 2 nightmares for a looming-deadline, I had to push everything else aside. Off the beaten-path but still relative, the pic below of the 2 Frenzys are the reason why I had to put the Titan-project and everything else on hold the past few months, had no time to spare. I made the deadline and delivered as promised as always, and with that said, I'm a free man again and able to get back on this. Thanks to everybody that's patiently waited and followed this project so far to be finished........just lettin y'all know I'm back on the horse and ready to make this happen finally. Still a bit of paint left to go on the Titan, but most of it's done though, hope to have a little somethin to show soon! :rock 

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  2. Leopard5

Leopard5 Human in disguise

News Credits:
    Those Frenzys are wicked:rock .

And glad to hear you can finally finish these after almost 4 years:) .

3. tholmes6

tholmes6 (Head) Master Stylist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh man I am so glad this is going to get finished!

4. KINGBOTZ

Ebay:
    Yep, I try to chip away at this project when I can, but unfortunately paid-commissions will always take priority over projects like this one since it's still not spoken-for, and considered a side-project. Wish I had more time and energy to do stuff like this on the side and get it finished, but gotta pay the bills first, and I've always got somethin big in the works for somebody. Who knows what will come of new commissions after TF5 is released, hopefully I can get a little break for a few months and get this one out the way finally. Also got a 2nd ROTF-Wheelie to finish, a 2-foot Abstract Devastator and a V2 Abstract-Starscream in the works as well. Always got a full-plate.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Deductor

Deductor Hubris Repellent

Lol no doubt you're going to be on some sqweek commissions

6. thiengo

thiengo Well-Known Member

The Original project of post is dead?

7. KINGBOTZ

Ebay:
    No it's certainly not dead, was just put on hold many times for other projects that took priority over it.

• Like Like x 1