Non-TF: Unnamed Aquatic mobile suit

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jestermon, May 4, 2012.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Someone already got Z'Gogg on you tube so it's unnamed.

It's an MSIA Gogg head and hands, with a dark army soldier body with the forearms of the dark army gundan reversed then hollowed out.

Some of them have a slightly different joint set up as well if the body has odd pieces like the large shoulder pieces.

Wish I could have done it without modding the arms but didn't have enough arm sections to do it, I could have taken a fist and shoved it into the shoulder hole then attached the wrist to it.

I shoved styrene rod in them that fits around the joinst inside the shoulder pies also cut a line in the shoulder parts so his arms can go higher up.

The joint "formed"/"flared" out the styrene tube at the top it's a thick walled tube and seems to not be craking the first one did because I sanded the side of the tube.

It holds good and won't actually be played with so it should be ok.

Puttied un the head and neck as well.

The browns and greens matched almost perfecty.

Also worked up a cool "cruising" mode like the aqua suits have in the shows.

Attached Files:

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Love those arms :) 

3. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Ya ever since I saw the Hygogg attack scenes in college I have loved those aquatic suits the crazy snake arms are such a neat idea that would never work in reality.

The metal would stress and explode from all the torque of flailing around like that.