Unlockable characters?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Ra88, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I think it's safe to say that by this point wel all know that Arcee and Slipstream are unlockable by beating the two campaigns. But I also heard that there are more unlockable characters. Zeta Prime and Deadend have already been revealed (in one of the threads in this subforum), but I heard that Onslaught and Scattorshot are unlockable as well. I have NO idea how to get these 4, though. Does anyone here know how to get these guys, and if there could be more?

2. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Apparently its olny the Devs using Zeta Prime and Dead End. I'd assume that means regular players arent allowed them or we'd have seen something about unlocking them.

I dont know if anyone found and shot all the faction symbols yet, see if that unlocked anything?

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Someone told me that Zeta was only playable in Prime Mode.

4. Skyjack

Skyjack Well-Known Member

Well I got the strat guide, I will go through the game when I get home from work and get on that emblem hunt ASAP.

P.S- does anyone recall seeing "scattershot" or "onslaught" during the decepticon or autobot campaigns?

5. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I spotted Scattershot in the end credits. Onslaught might be in there too.

6. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    If they are unlockable its gotta be by either reaching Prime status in online mode or finding all the Autobot/Decepticon symbols

7. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    I've gotten all the faction symbols in both campaigns, no unlocks.

The characters are most likely DLC.

8. Skyjack

Skyjack Well-Known Member

I guess since the story is so "CONTAINED" with a few characters... They didnt really see the need to just keep throwing more characters at the game.. Which is great if you don't know if the game will do well, but so far everyone I talk to says that it's wonderful. The only real character that jumps to mind is Mirage.. I mean you give the scouts his powers but not his chassis? Constructicons are a must aswell. I just get the feeling there are more viable "classes" to be implemented..

I can picture cybertronian scrapper picking up a piece of rubble and throwing at a mess of autobots crushing them hahahah.

9. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I actually thought that this was funny too. Even considering one of the names Trophies/Acheivements as well. High Moon probably only had a limited budget of what they could do at the time. So more than likely, if sales are great, we can get some more characters soon.

10. MrSoundwaveGuy

News Credits:

Do you unlock anything from finding them all besides a trophy/achievement?

11. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    As I said.

12. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I doubt it's developer-only, either you have to unlock prime mode or get all of the achievements/trophies.

13. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As seen in THIS video Zeta Prime and Dead End are in game. And the profile of the person playing them is right HERE.

As you can see he has very few achievements. About the only thing I would suspect to unlocking those characters is maybe reaching a combined level 50 class in multiplayer. But I personally believe he's cheating some how, but hope I'm wrong.

14. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    i dunno if anyone has thought about messageing this guy ^ but i have just now

15. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

Really hoping that this game doesn't save Multiplayer information in the actual save file.

Both Red Dead Redemption and Blur stored your levels/unlocks/etc in the save file and was easily hex edited to obtain all of the ranks/unlocks and other things unobtainable through normal play.

16. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Forgive the thread necromancy but I wanted to update people. I now have all the achievements as the guy who played as Zeta Prime and Dead End does. I do NOT have access to those characters. So it seems he was cheating.

Plus I've also learned that he played the game a week early. His first achievement for the game was gotten on 6/15, a week before the game came out.

17. MrSoundwaveGuy

News Credits:
    Yeah it's probably just the developers that were playing as them. They might be on the game but we'll probably only be able to unlock them by buying DLC