Non-TF: Unleashed 360 Venom

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Nightwind, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Hey all. I've been very slow getting into the customizing side of this hobby, but I've started up this year and have already had a lot of fun with my projects so far!

I started this thread so that I can show off some of my non-TF work as I complete it. I have a lot of projects planned and a few that are in progress now, so I'm hoping to add something new weekly for a few months! I know I'm not nearly at the caliber of most of the work that I see here but I thought it would be fun to share anyway!

First up is a Venom figure that I mostly just made some touch-ups to. This is the Unleased 360 Venom from SpiderMan 3. I liked the body and detail, but I hated that the tongue was so small and that his eyes were this weird shiney purple color. So, I took some Mighty Putty and made a new tongue and painted his eyes white which I thought suited the style of the figure much better.

Thanks for looking and comments are welcome!

Attached Files:

2. Sideways

Sideways Banned

nice!

i love it.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    That's pretty nice looking man. :)  I do not understand why you don't intend to create a new thread for each project though. If I wanna search for a particular character, or type of bash, whatever, I will never find your thread in that manner. Not to mention that allows you to show more images of each custom.

4. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    very cool.

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, you really need to create a separate thread for each piece.

Venom looks really nice :thumb  I think you made some nice decisions on this piece. Keep up the good work!

6. Nightwind

Thanks for the replies everyone! I honestly was going to use this one thread to try to save space, but I don't have an issue creating seperate threads instead! Thanks again, the feedback is appreciated! :thumb 

7. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    The tongue looks really really good and realistic. I can imagine drool coming out. Yucks..But honestly, really amazing what you did to it..It's giving me the creeps! *shivers*

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd like to thank you again for creating separate threads as well as sharing your work with us. It's much appreciated :thumb 

9. Nightwind

Oh no, thank you all for the feedback! I really enjoy looking at what everyone here does! I know for sure it's inspired me on more than one occasion! :)