Unknown

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Grimwave, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

Okay, so I'm new to this forum, but not to Transformers, I've loved them since I was old enough to say their names. Grimwave, is my own personal fan-fiction character. Here's a quick bio:

Grimwave has no defined faction, he just prefers to work for the bad guys. He is one of Cybertron's most acclaimed bounty hunters, even more so then Lockdown. His triple-changing abilities make him just the right Transformer for the job. Little known to either is enemies or his allies, he has the ability to transwarp through time and space, and even between universes! But these are abilities that he doesn't use in his work, only for his own dark intentions.

I don't have a final design yet. I have good ideas but I'm not very good at putting them on paper. His color-scheme is Black with Gold Hardware with touches of Gray and a Purple visor. he has a Soundwave-esque head and transforms into a 2000 Jeep Wrangler with a 3 inch lift kit and a modified stereo system, as well as a US military one-manned fighter jet. Design ideas are ALWAYS welcome, if you're willing to take the time to draw them. :D  But if you do, PM me first so I can tell you some specifics.

The following story will be told in small "parts" like mini-chapters. It is a G1-esque continuity with slight changes made to vehicle forms or personality traits. Other than that, imagine all characters in their G1 incarnations, or Beast wars when necessary Okay, here we go

Unknown
    By Grimwave

I crashed my Pod down in the middle of a wooded area right next to a human neighborhood. This was my first time on Earth. I exited and looked around, nothing but organic life, I cringed. “Dear Primus,” I said to myself, “This planet is worse than Shockwave ever described,” I looked around again, “Time to get to business.” Back on Cybertron, I was a triple-changer, and I didn’t plan on changing that when I came to Earth. I had already decided I would need a land-bound vehichle form, one with muscle and speed, and a sky-bound form, one with speed and firepower. I made my way towards the nearest light source. I exited the tree-infested woods to discover the perfect land-bound Earth vehichle. From what I had studied, it was a Jeep Wrangler. “Perfect,” I said quietly, but victoriously. I scanned it and adapted my Black with Gold Hardware color scheme and drove away. I imedietly made contact with the Decepticon communications officer, Soundwave. He guided me to an Earthly airport that we met up at. I pulled into the airport not knowing what to expect of Soundwave’s alternate mode. Then hear comes a Navy Blue Scion Cube playing loud Rock and Roll music through a heavily modded stereo system. “Soundwave,” I said, almost wishing I could smile through my armored face plate. I studied him through my purple visor, besides his new alternate form, he hadn’t changed one bit. “About my new alternate mode…” I started. He pointed to a human millitary fighter jet. I nodded and scanned the jet respectively. As I drove away Soundwave told me in his signature monotone voice, “Don’t forget your mission.”
    My mission was, as a matter of fact, to capture and kill Starscream and his respective allies. Starscream had once again tried to overthrow the Decepticon leader, Meagtron, who was now brutally injured from is little plunder. Usually Megatron would brush off Starscream’s attempts to assasinate him, but not this time, this time, he was mad. So it was my job as one of Cybertron’s most aclaimed bounty hunters, to find, and kill him.
    Suddenly, I heard the screaching of a siren and a large Blue and White firetruck with hints of Red screach by. Then it hit me, Earthy firetrucks in this region, were all red, not the colors I had just seen. “Great,” I knew whatever, or whoever, this firetruck was, would hinder me greatly in my mission. The fire truck then started into a barrel role and transformed into the famous Autobot general, Ultra Magnus. I instictevly, using a surprise tactict as best as I could in this situation; transformed into my jet mode, instead of the battle ready robot mode the Autobot had obviously expected, flew over him, then transformed into my robot mode and showerd him with missles from my arm cannon. “Gah!” he yelled, pulling out his energy rifle, “Damn you Decepticon menace!” He fought back with numerous shots in my direction, fortunatly, with only a few actually hitting me. I then transformed back into my jet mode, knowing at this point I could easily get away. But no, I wasn’t going to leave wirthout actually damaging this gutsy Autobot. I flew straight up hitting speeds far past the speed of sound. Then, I stopped, transforming into robot mode hovering about a mile above my Autobot foe. Sending tiny, human sized, spider like drones, showering him in the little insects. They then began to cover Ultra Magnus in acid that disolved away at his armor. “Ah!” he screamed in sheer pain. Then, right before what would have been the point of his death, called my minions back, leaving him in his agony. I landed my feet right by his head and knealed down so we were face to face and I told him, “You’re lucky I don’t kill you,” and proceeded to drive away. And as I drove away I heard him say into his radio “Warning, rogue Decepticon on the loose, identity, unknown.”

2. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

Part Two
    “Ha!” I laughed out loud, knealing on a mountain ledge getting a Birdseye view of the entire Earth city, “This planet os so pathetic!” And it was. Crawling with organic life, humans, those little insects made me sick. I decided to continue my search for Starscream and jumped of the ledge, transforming into jet mode. As I made my way across the sky, I saw a group of five Eartly planes fly right below me in formation. Arielbots. One Autobot was hindering enough; I wasn’t about to take on 5 when I didn’t need to and had other business to take care of. So I preformed a risky move. I back-flipped in jet mode and transformed to rocbot mode and dove head first towards the ground. I then grabbed a pole sticking out from a city building, looped around once to shed off some momentum and jumped down to the street, transforming into my Jeep mode before I even hit the ground, bounced off my tires, and transformed back into robot mode. Luckily, all the humans in this area were resting in their beds, and I hadn’t woken them up. I looked up to see the Arielbots continue to fly westward, away from me. “Excellent,” I said to myself. Again, I heard the screach of a siren coming in my direction. I turned to see a Dodge Charger police car rushing towards me. It continued driving in my direction as it began to transform into the Autobot Prowl and jumped in my direction, arms out, ready to tackle me down. “No!” I yelled as I jumped upwards so he missed me and hit into the pavement below. “Damn,” I thought to myself, “This city is crawling with Autobots!” I made quick work of him, landing on his back and firing a bullet right through his head. I then transformed into my jet mode and flew upwards, hoping to find Startscream soon so I could get of that wretched planet.
    Then, I saw them, all five Combaticons driving down a little dirt road towards a large abandoned air hangar, there, was my traget. I flew past the hangar looped up and around, transformed into robot mode and landed in the trees behind the hangar. Then I heard an all to familiar voice say, “No! You fools! This is not nearly enough Dark Energon to make me immortal!” It was Starscream. “Dark Energon!” I thought to myself, “This is gonna suck…” I transformed into Jeep mode, busted through the back wall of the hangar and transformed into jet mode, and without touching the ground. I proceeded to fly over the now entering Combaticons, showering them in acid, immobilizing them, permanently. “Who are you?!” Starscream yelled at me, drooling and spitting liquid Dark Energon as he spoke. I studied him, he looked different. His old color-scheme had been replaced by an all Black color-scheme with hints of silver. His body was covered in fiery purple tattoos, the same color as Dark Energon. And his eyes and spark glowed that same color. I knew the only way to kill any Transformer who had gorged that much Dark Energon was to presonally rip out their spark. I grabbed my sword and dashed towards him, deflecting any blasts he threw my way. “Enjoy your last breath!” I said to him as I reached into his chest plate, removing his twisted spark, and crushing it in my fist. His body fell dead to the ground, and returned to it’s normal colors, then, all black. I had done it, I killed him.
    I made my way out of the woods via the dirt road and drove down the little suburban street in my Jeep mode, careful not to draw any attention to myself. Then, a rusy old Ford pickup truck, flew around the corner I was turning, and T-boned me sending me flying. I transformed into my Jet mode, flew upwards, transformed into robot mode, and landed on my feet behind the truck. The truck transformed into my old friend, Chop Shop, who was also an acclaimed bounty hunter. “I’ve been hired to kill you, old friend,” he said solemnly. “By who?” I asked. “Can’t say, money is money, work is work, you know the rules.” I nodded. He may have been my friend back on Cybertron, but I wasn’t about to just let him kill me! I did the easiest thing, just as he charged at me with dual energy swords, I killed him right then and there, put a bullet throuh his spark. “Huh,” I said to myself, “I guess someone wants me dead too!” I then transformed into my Jet mode, and flew upwards towards the sky, towards Cybertron.

3. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Pretty good but slow it down, and try not to overpower your character, he seems to be far too overpowered

4. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

You know, I did notice him to be a little overpowered. In future installments I'll be sure to do that. I'm actually trying to find an artist to colaborate on making a comic strip version of "Unknown" I feel it will preform better as a comic. In this version I will also be sure to tone down Grimwaves "overpowering" because now that you mention it, it does seem a little unrealistic, even for a Transformer with such a "background" as his :dunce  also, if you are someone who's interested, or know anyone to recomend the job comic strip artist job to, I'd really appreciate it if you did :D 

5. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

well there is Hex Hellfire, but I think hes far too busy right now
    I am not much of an artist