Unknown - Revised

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Grimwave, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

Okay, so after hearing some advice on how to make my fan-fic better and more "realistic" to the TF universe, I have revised the 1st part of the story and am currently working on revising the second part.

Here we go

Unknown
    By Grimwave

I crashed my Pod down in a wooded area next to a suburban Earth settlement. It was my first time on Earth, ever. I exited and looked around, nothing but organic life, I cringed. “Dear Primus,” I said quietly to myself, “This planet is even worse than Shockwave ever described!” I made my way to the nearest light source in hope of finding a suitable change-form. Back on Cybertron I was a triple-changer, and I didn’t plan on changing that upon my arrival to Earth. I decided I would require a land-bound Earth vehicle, one with both muscle and speed, and a sky-bound Earth vehicle, one that provided both speed and firepower. As I exited the tree infested woods I made my way quietly down a small asphalt road, and then there it was. From what I had studied of Earth technology back on Cybertron, it was a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Six Cylinder with an 8 inch lift and 18 inch tires. It was just what I needed. “Perfect,” I said quietly, and victoriously, to myself. I scanned the Jeep and adapted my own Black on Gold color-scheme and drove off into the night.
    I immediately made contact with the Decepticon communications officer, Soundwave, who guided me to a, how do you say, airport, to obtain my sky-bound change-form. I pulled into the airport, not knowing what to expect of Soundwave’s new change-form. Last time I had saw him he was an Earthly music-playing device, completely useless. I shuddered at the memory. Then here comes a Navy Blue Scion Cube blasting Earthly Rock and Roll music through a heavily modified stereo system. “Soundwave,” I said almost wishing I could smile through my armored faceplate. He transformed into his robot form and nodded respectively. I looked at him through my purple visor, besides his change-form, he hadn’t changed a bit. I didn’t have any defined faction in the war; I just worked for whoever would pay me. But before the war, Soundwave and I were what the Earthly natives might call, “Friends,” “About my change-form...” I started, but he cut me off by pointing to an Earthly fighter jet to my left. It was a USAF Issue F-35 Lightning II Fighter Jet. It was the perfect size and style for what I needed. I scanned it; nodded back respectively, transformed back into my Jeep change-form, and began to drive away. As I drove into the distance I heard Soundwave say in his signature monotone voice “Remember, this planet isn’t all fun and games, remember your mission!” Ha! My mission.
    My mission was, as a matter of fact, was to find and kill Starscream and his respective allies. He had once again tried to overthrow the Decepticon leader, Megatron. Usually, Megatron would just brush off Starscream’s futile attempts to assassinate him, but this time, he'd almost succeeded! And, as far as Starscream knows, he did succeed! But he would find out the truth soon enough. Grimwave, was on the case! And as one of Cybertron’s most acclaimed bounty hunters, it was my job, my duty! To apprehend and kill this Decepticon traitor, once and for all!
    I drove steadily down an Earth city street, careful not to draw any attention to myself. Shockwave had told me back on Cybertron that only a handful of humans knew the full extent of our species’ presence on Earth. I made the inference that, “humans,” must be this planet’s organic excuse for intelligent life, noted what Shockwave had said about keeping my head low, and went on my way. Then, I heard the squeal of sirens getting closer behind me and a large Earthly firetruck that was primarily White in color with hints of blue and red sped past me. And then, it hit me, Earthly firetrucks in this region were primarily all Red in color, not what I had just seen. And that’s when I knew that whatever, or whoever this firetruck was, would hinder me greatly in my mission.
    The mysteriously colored firetruck then started into a barrel roll and transformed into the famous Autobot general, Ultra Magnus. He stood tall and strong right in my path, prepared to take me on. So instictevely, using a surprise tactic the best I could in this situation, transformed into my Jet change-form, instead of the robot form the Autobot had obviously expected, flew over him, and then transformed into my robot form, showering him with missiles from my arm-cannon. “Gah!” he yelled, “Damn you Decepticon menace” He retaliated with numerous shots my way from his energy rifle. As I recollected myself from his bullet rain, I almost didn’t notice him charging at me with a large Energon axe! Luckily, just in time, I noticed and pulled out my sword from the sheath on my back, and deflected his blows, one by one. Not only was I a skilled bounty hunter, but I was also trained in the ancient Cybertronian martial art, Metalikko!
    As we fought, out of the corner of my eye, I saw an all to familiar SUV speed towards Ultra Magnus and I. It was Soundwave! He jumped out of his Scion change-form sporting dual rotary cannons, showering Magnus in bullets. “Back up needed! Sector C! Now!” he yelled into his com-link as he grabbed Soundwave and I by our necks and held us up in either hand. “Now,” he said slyly, “What is your purpose here?” Soundwave began to speak but I cut him off, “We have no business with you or the Autobots,” he looked at me, puzzled by what I had just said, “Our purpose here doesn’t affect your faction, it is a matter of Decepticon internal affairs, as a matter of fact, if you let us go, soon enough, you’ll have several less Decepticon ‘foes’ to worry about.” He looked at me for a moment, studying my expression, as if I had one! “Nice try Decepticon,” he said back, “But I’m not that stupid” “Oh really?” I taunted. Then I saw a Blue Vintage Chevy pickup truck and a Red Ferrari sports car turn a nearby corner, more Autobots, Hot Rod and Kup. Honestly, I still wish it hadn’t come to this, but work is work, I pulled my shotgun out of my back-mounted holster and shot Ultra Magnus clean in the face, killing him on sight. His body dropped and Soundwave and I were free. The other two approaching Autobots transformed and looked at his in awe, fear, and hatred. Soundwave turned to me and said, “Go! Starscream must die, Lord Megatron decrees it!” I nodded and transformed into my Jeep change-form and sped away to hunt down Starscream and bring him to, well, “justice,” if you may. And Soundwave stayed back, again sporting his dual rotary cannons, holding back the Autobot hindrances. As I drove of one of them said into their com-link, “Warning, rogue Decepticon on the loose, identity, unknown…”

2. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

As I was about to turn a corner I heard voices, Autobot voices. I transformed into my robot form and peered around the corner. There they were, three Autobots. Bumblebee, Ironhide, and the big man himself, Optimus Prime. I almost did smile through my faceplate at the thought of killing Prime myself, but I decided that was a pleasure reserved for Megatron, and Megatron only! From what I heard, they were obviously discussing my little, “caper,” and how I killed Ultra Magnus. Then I heard Prime say that they had taken some prisoners they won’t release until they, “Get to the bottom of this,” I immediately feared that they had captured Soundwave, who at this point, was my only true friend. Any other Decepticon who saw me getting my Golden Ass kicked by Ultra Magnus would have laughed and kept on going, especially since I wasn’t even, “officially,” a Decepticon. But Soundwave and I had always had each other’s backs, right from the beginning, and all the way to the end!
    But then I saw Soundwave and another Decepticon, Thunderwing, perched on a building right next to Prime, with Thunderwing holding a voice interception gun towards Prime, and Soundwave listening and recording on one of his tapes. He obviously had other things to attend to while he was saving my ass! I’d return the favor one day, just not that day. Soundwave looked over, saw me, and nodded, I nodded back and made a quick detour by transforming into my Jet form and flying towards the most recent point that someone had seen Starscream, an old abandoned air hangar in the middle of a wooded mountain range. “Great,” I groaned, “More organic life!”
    I made my way towards the mountain range when something caught me off guard. A missile pounded into my middle fuselage sending me whirl-winding out of control. ”Me Grimlock hit evil Decepticon! Me Grimlock most epic of all Autobots!” I heard on my way down. I transformed into my robot form and put my hands out to cushion my fall and crashed head-first into a human apartment building. I heard humans around me screaming running for their lives. As far as I could tell I didn’t kill any. “Damn,” I thought to myself, “That would have made the crash worth it!” I stood up and looked around and saw Autobots coming from all directions. I started to get ready to jump into the air and fly away, but there was Superion, blocking my way upwards as well.
    “Your reign of terror over this city is over!” I heard a familiar voice say, I looked over to see Optimus Prime, and immediately regretted that I hadn’t killed him when I could. Then Ironhide tossed over Soundwave and Thunderwing in Energon Cuffs on both their wrists and ankles. Kup gave me my own set. “Now,” Prime continued, “Explain yourselves!” I was about to speak when Soundwave cut me off, “You blubbering f—king idiot!” he yelled with more anger and emotion in his voice I had ever heard, “We’re hear to track down Starscream and the only reason we were spying on you was to find if you knew anything about his whereabouts!” I even picked up a hint of fear in his voice, “And this poor robot right here isn’t even a Decepticon!” he motioned his head towards me, “As a matter if fact, he’s a bounty hunter that’s worked for you before!” Prime looked at me and his eyes widened in fear and realization. “Grimwave?” he asked, I nodded. “And,” Soundwave continued, he broke out of his cuffs, to everyone’s surprise, ripping of his faceplate and visor, revealing his true face, getting right up in Prime’s face, pointing an accusing finger at him, “We have reason to believe that in order to protect his cowardly little camshaft from us and other potential threats, he’s been experimenting with Dark Energon. So, you’d be wise to let us go, brother!”
    Any whispers happening in the surrounding crowd of Autobots fell silent at the mentioning of the word, “brother,” Because this meant, Soundwave was also a great descendent from the original Primes. I looked at Thunderwing and saw he was just as dumbfounded as I was, and I’m sure it would have been news to Megatron too. Optimus sighed and looked down, and back up again, “Elaborate, brother,” he repeated the word again, lying to rest any doubts, “What is, Dark Energon?” “Dark Energon,” Soundwave explained, returning to his normal monotone voice, “Is the direct opposite of the Energon we know, our Energon derives from the spark and blood of Primus, who’s blood flows through all Transformers, Autobots and Decepticons alike, while Dark Energon derives from Unicron, Primus’ direct opposite, and evil brother. In all Cybertronian history there has only been a handful of incidences where a greedy Transformer has so much lust for ultimate power that he ‘experiments’ with Dark Energon. The result, is not only that Transformers ultimate demise, but the death of many of his friends and foes, often apocalyptic. And sometimes, results in a hyper-nuclear explosion that could take out half of this entire planet!”
    “Well then, we don’t have much time! Soundwave, you gather your best warriors, I will gather mine, we all rendezvous at the airport downtown, and I’ll contact Autobot City and have them send over a ship that can carry all of us. Everybody, transform and roll out!”