Unknown Overview

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Grimwave, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

Okay, so between school and music, I still find a lot of time for creative writing. I'm humoring myself with a murder/mystery novel, and if it works, well, money in my pocket that's all I can say. But I've always wanted to devote myself to one of my most prominent passions and hobbies, Transformers, of course. And I’ve also found myself to be very inclined technologically and have decided to go with Blender 3D and make a CG fan-fic mini-series, 10-15 parts, about 25-35 minutes each part. I have some voice acting skills, but not much, but my father is a fecking genius and can do Unicron, BW Megs, a mix between G1 and Movie Megs, and a few other’s I haven’t really pin-pointed on any characters yet. So between him, myself, my also very talented cousin, and I’m hopefully sure a few of you talented, passionate, fans out there, we can make this work.

The series will be called Transformers: Unknown, an all-new universe, and the bias of it is the Decepticons will be the primary protagonists of the series and we will get a lot of great and even mildly emotioned Decepticon characterisation and development. The Decepticons will be shown as an honorable, more imperialistic rather than evil, faction. Portrayed as more of a brotherhood than a ‘look out for yourself or get killed’ type deal, with both friends and enemies within the ranks and they will also split into two separate factions, the Decepticons led by Scourge (RID Style), and the Predacons led by the more honorable, still evil, Megatron. And them finding a small crew of the the long-exiled Autobots, this crew led by Optimus Prime, on Earth, a planet rich with Energon, but too deep down for humans to discover on they’re own and most of it too deep down to be harvested without completely destroying the planet’s ecosystem, which is the case with most planets with Cybertron as an exception, do to Primus’ spark at the center and it being made of metal which can generate it’s own Energon. The Transformers aren’t the only race that depends on Energon, the Quints and a few unnamed other’s being among the others. Hence the need for a prewar military. And it escalates to a full blown battle on Earth, and the final battle of the war

Plot Overview:

So, the way the Great War as it is shown was started was as following:
    Cybertron was ruled peacefully by the Dynasty of Primes (The title Prime is earned not given as usual), it had a superb military used only for defensive purposes (references to Unicron and the Quints but no direct problems or stories) and to peacefully harvest Energon from lifeless planets (Cause’ of the ecosystem thing) But Nova Prime, who was the head military Prime guy (<--- LOL) became greedy and corrupted by power, and tried to become the head Prime, the one above all the rest. Now, the head Prime is usually the elder Prime and they are inclined to from then on be called ‘Ultra Magnus’ out of respect and age-old tradition.
    Now, Nova Prime wanted to be the Ultra Magnus and take over and enslave life-sustaining planets and create an empire in what he called ‘Operation Decepticon’ as a reference to a similar idea proposed by one of the original 13 Primes (Indirect reference to the Fallen) Nova Prime attempted a hostile take-over and was stopped not by Ultra Magnus, but by the youngest of the Primes, Optimus Prime, who led his own rag-tag team of Autobots (Autobots being the term for the average Transformer, ala the ‘peasants’) Nova Prime was then stripped of his name and took the name Scourge, he left and formed a small faction of Transformers that he respectively called ‘The Decepticons’ including Megatron, Thunderwing, Shockwave and others, and went underground, planning revenge.
    Honorably, Optimus Prime was offered the position of Ultra Magnus, with his would-be predecessor, Zeta Prime, stating that he of all Transformers had proved himself worthy of the title. Optimus humbly declined the offer, stating that he didn’t even deserve the title Prime and was no better than any other ‘Autobot’.
    Now, Scourge and his now massive army of Decepticons stage an attack on Iacon city, the capitol city of Cybertron and dwelling place of the Primes, and do some serious damage, and it escalates into a full-blown war. The Decepticons verses the Primes’ army, called the ‘Autobots’ out of respect for Cybertron as a whole civilization. Now it gets interesting Megatron and Scourge go to recon for Energon on a planet filled with large reptilian creatures (dinosaurs), it’s Earth. They are at the North Pole and all of a sudden a freak Earthquake takes place. The ice splits and Scourge begins to fall in. Megatron grabs is hand, and lifts him up to safety, only to use his Fusion Cannon to shoot Scourge in the face, letting him fall to his seemingly certain doom.
    After millennium of fighting (With original members of both factions still prominent, Transformers can live near forever if taken care of right) in a fateful turn, the majority of Autobots are exiled and the Primes split into ‘Teams’ with Optimus’ team on Earth. Flash forward 35-40 years, the Decepticons Tarantulas (a raving madman) and Shockwave (Cool, calm, sadistic) who are monitoring computers for planets with Energon find Earth, Megatron is pleased and sends his best team (Starscream, Soundwave, Chop Shop) Leading to a 1-on-3 battle between them and Bumblebee who is trying to protect his human partner, Rodger Witwicky. This leads to Soundwave, who is much larger and more muscular than Bumblebee, to lift Bumblebee up and slam him into the ground, and rip the vocal processor right out of his throat. Now Bee can still talk, but low and raspy, and he becomes very insecure.
    Optimus Prime and Co. arrive on the scene to find a heavily damaged Bumblebee using his body to shield Rodger from the oncoming Decepticon blasts. Upon seeing Optimus, Starscream states “This is only the beginning of the end, Prime” and fleeing into the now hovering over the ground Nemesis, and upon arriving inside meet Megatron, Tarantulas, Shockwave, Thunderwing, and Roulette. Optimus orders Ratchet to provide a Ground Bridge back to base, where Ratchet and Wheeljack care for Bumblebee and Optimus makes contact with Ultra Magnus, informing him of the Decepticons arrival on Earth, and Ultra Magnus tells Optimus to ‘Hang in there’ and he personally will be on his way.
    Now, there is a scientific deep-drilling job being done in the North Pole, and the scientists uncover the corpse of Scourge, whose face is badly damaged, and he momentarily becomes conscious and his eyes glow and he moans Megatron’s name, and his eyes darken and he goes back into stasis, he repeats this, getting louder each time, until he finally yells it and scans a nearby fuel tanker. He then breaks out of his ice-block prison and transforms, ramping off a nearby bunker,transforming again, with his trailer forming a wing pack. He flies into the sky, yelling ‘Megatron you worm! I have awakened.
    Scourge arrives at the Nemesis, which is orbiting Earth, and breaks through the hull, right into the command bridge, where he confronts Megatron. They trash talk and begin to fight head-to-head. Megatron uses a large mace (similar to his WFC Weapon) and Fusion Cannon while Scourge uses his sword and Negative-Ion Cannon (The standard-issue Prime weapon modified to be more destructive) and they duke it out in an epic battle, insulting one another. Finally, they are on either side of the command bridge and Megatron states that he could lead his own army and destroy Scourge and the Primes. Scourge scoffs at the idea and demands they return to Cybertron via Space Bridge and see just how many are loyal to Megatron. As it turns out, it’s a fairly even split, Megatron forms the ‘superior-race’ called Predacons, and is exiled to Chaar, where he uses his ship the Darksyde to lead an assault on Earth, just as Scourge leads his own. Setting up an epic 3-Way battle to the death.
    Back on Earth, Optimus explains to the President (resembling Obama) that the he kept the Decepticons existence to himself thinking that the war was over and wouldn’t be a problem, but he was wrong and reinforcements were on they’re way, the President takes an uneasy comfort in the fact that more Autobot protectors were coming to fight the Decepticons but said that it would have to be kept secret from the public (The Autobots are known well to all humans, they are not secrets as in previous series’)
    Now it is revealed that Soundwave (Predacon) has a Dark History and he used to be the Autobot Dion, friend to Optimus Prime, but was kidnapped and malformed and reprogrammed into a Decepticon by Megatron. And he wishes to return to the Autobots but can’t because of his programming. You see, because Soundwave, though articulate in speaking,is basically a computer who wants to feel emotions but can’t. But sometimes he has fits of rage, going from a G1-Style monotonous computer voice to a raging Doctor Claw voice, yelling and swearing (Cybertronian swears) damaging himself and others. And because of this all he really feels is an overwhelming hatred for Megatron especially. A real well-written character with a split-personality type deal.
    Now it’s the final battle, Megatron arrives first, doing some serious damage confronting Optimus, almost killing him. But now, Ultra Magnus and Co. arrive in a blaze. Fighting the Predacons off, killing most of them including Tarantulas, Shockwave, and Chop Shop. Finally, Scourge, Thunderwing, Roulette, and a MASSIVE Decepticon army arrive via Space Bridge. Optimus is able to escape Megatron’s clutches just in time to explain that if they were to launch a nuclear weapon into the Space Bridge that it would cause the Decepticon and Predacon fleets both to be sucked back in. So they do this, and finally it’s down to Prime, Megs, and Scourge. Megs and Scourge both ignore each other, attacking Optimus until Scourge turns and attacks Prime and Megs. Finally, Megs and Prime work together to kill Scourge and Megs turns on Prime, pointing his own Ion Cannon at his head. Now, Soundwave, in a fit of rage, attacks Megatron, tearing him limb from limb, killing him subsequently.
    Now, we see inside Soundwave’s mind. There is a Black Soundwave with a yellow visor (Resembling Soundblaster) and a blue one with an unusual Green visor. The black speaks in a dark, deep, monotonous voice, and the Green talks in Dion’s human voice. They argue and fight in a supernatural, floatin, telekinesis style fight. Dion wins.
    We return to Soundwave lying unconscious on the ground. He comes to hearing Optimus yelling ‘Hey! Predacon! You saved my life!’ and Soundwave gets up, standing face-to-face with Prime, then he tears his faceplate off like a mask revealing his face, and his visor turns orange revealing green glowing eyes beneath. Optimus says nothing and just hugs Dion/Soundwave. Later on, Optimus gives a speech explaining the whole ordeal saying that now Earth, and the Universe, were free of Decepticon tyranny. And Ultra Magnus renounces his Magnus-ship saying that Optimus HAS to be Ultra Magnus. This time Optimus accepts, but says he wants to be called by his true name, Orion Pax.
    The screen cuts to Thunderwing flying towards Cybertron, he stops and transforms, the camera zooms in on his face, and his eyes glow green, and the screen says
    ‘The End?”

So, full character/alt mode list to come, whadda ya think? :) 

2. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

anyone?:)