2D Artwork: Universe Wheeljack

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Here's an idea I've had since I first saw the upcoming Universe Sunstreaker. I might kibash it with an extra Sunstreaker, but I might not. It's a digibash using the boxart for Universe Sunstreaker and the box art for Universe Powerglide (just the face-plate), that was recently seen here. I personally think it's a fitting update to Wheeljack, though if he ends up getting his own mold in the line at some point, that would be even better. Thanks for looking, and for any comments I get.

Universe Wheeljack:
    [​IMG]

2. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's pretty good and would make for a very nice looking kitbash. Well done.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :thumbs2: . For fun, I decided to do another digibash. This time it's of Wheeljack's Action Master repaint, Slicer. While I'm less likely to do this kitbash idea, I know there are some fans on here that would love to see this character get a homage at some point. It actually looks pretty good too, imo.

Universe Slicer:
    [​IMG]

4. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    That does work pretty darn well as Wheeljack. Nice Digibash dude!

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :thumbs2: . As much detail this artwork has, it's actually pretty easy to work with in paint.net. Usually something this detailed is hard to get the colors to change and look ok when finished (well, in my experience anyways). The person who's making these things must be rich, but if they aren't, they should be, imo.