Well not really a wip anymore he's been Primed & ready for paint for about a month now but thought i'd share how i made him. I started by using Uni Mirage & Cyclonus for the bulk of the main torso,clad the jet nose in styrene & used styrene,gundam,zoid parts to build everything else up. The head is a resculpted universe prowl head,the hands from uni Acidstorm,parts from Energon Sixshot on the forearms,the jets canopy came from a liger Zoid,the wings are Uni Acidstorms clad in styrene mounted on a hinge from Uni Cyclonus attached to a hinge from Ani Soundwave,the guns are from Primus with Uni Sidestreakers engine attached & some gundam parts for thrusters. The legs & knees came from a Gundam kit (thanks Jaf!) and are mounted on the double hinges from Uni Cyclonus legs. Blowpipe was made using Uni Nightstick & i used Safeguards (Vector Primes Minicon) legs & gun barrel. i'll be slapping a coat of paint on these guys As soon as my Headmasters done,then it's back to making Misfire.