Universe Tread Bolt

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Orion_Prime48, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I bought Tread Bolt yesterday and hes lovely but I have a very hard time standing him up with the jetpack attached to his back heres the only way I can stand him up...

[​IMG]

I dont have Jetfire yet but does anyone else have this problem or any solution to it? id like to display him with the jetpack instead of having it laying around with the chance of getting broken or lost

2. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Yea, if I display Jetfire with his jet pack on the guns have to be forward over his shoulders. If I don't he is back heavy and will fall. It kinda sucks cause I like him better with the jet pack guns put away. I can get decent poses out of him if he is stripped of his armor and jet pack, just not with all his accessories on.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I think I may know what the issue is. When you go to transform his feet, make sure you click them forward first, and then sperate them into the front and back part of his feet. That should help him stand up normally, even with the backpack on him.

4. RavX

RavX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have both Jetfire and tread bolt and dont have an issue having them stand. I do bend them at the knees slightly so that their upper legs are kind of back at a slight angle. Works great.

5. djmagic

djmagic Well-Known Member

mine i keep standing perfectly straight with the jetpack, no prob. No helmet though

6. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    it IS kinda hard to stand, but as guys have mentioned above, its perfectly posable..u just need to fiddle with the knees and make sure his weight is balanced...u dont necessarily need to keep the arms up and pointing forward to move the weight...u can do a lot with the knees...the mold is identical to jetfire, so yes, its the same with him too

7. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    I have no stability issues with my Treadbolt. Awesome toy. I just love the Blue Angels color scheme. But most of the time I just pose him in plane mode without the fast/strike packs.

See sig below :D 

8. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I havent had any kinda problems with my Treadbolt and balancing him with the pack on. He seems to have really great balance in my opinion.

9. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    No problem standing my Jetfire, but with his pointy-soled feet and that backpack I can see how he may wanna tip back for some. Maybe the surface he's stood on isn't entirely level.
    Anyways, most nice poses will have arms or guns out front in some way so that'll offset any backwards weight. :)