Heavy/Scratch: Universe Trailbreaker WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Kouri, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    *chuckles*

I started on this guy a long while before Soundwave, but I was missing a head and didn't bother posting. XP

Aaanywho, Swindle came in and donated a head - TFTM Stockade handed over a neck joint (I stole the poor guy's shoulder. XP).

[ATT]9408[/ATT]

I really don't intend to use Swindle's forearms, but I was just testing an idea I had: Boxy forearms can turn the TFTM aesthetic into something that would better fit with my Classics. Mission Accomplished.

After (or before) I find or fabricate a better set of forearms, I need to work on his lower legs. I'll need to remove the spring that shoots the wheels forward (they're taped down in the photos), re-sculpt what used to be Ironhide's heels into decent feet, and find some new details to cover up the shins. Also, I'll probably end up adjusting the path of the automorph bed cover to sit in the back of the legs, rather than swinging off to the side, as they do now.

[ATT]9409[/ATT]

Most of the doors now stay attached to his backpack, helping it to look like the bed cover his G1 toy kept on its back. The lower portions of the doors sit on his shoulders, thanks to ball-posts I nabbed off of TFTM Payload's hands. This helps with clearance issues the backpack might've otherwise had during transformation.

Umm. . . anything I'm missing? ^^;

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    pretty cool man, though I say I see nothing wrong with using Swindle's forearms for this, especially since it'd give you articulated hands.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Swindle...............

I;d so buy that anuthing toi cover up the current Movie swindle crap.

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Nice. Barely tell it's an Anii fig.

5. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    *chuckles* I just figure I should save the articulated hands for a bigger project, or at least a project that will end up at someone else's home. Once I finish up, Trailbreaker's chilling on my top shelf, right next to Classics Prime. ^^

TB stays with me! XP I wuvs my Autobots.

On another note, I do have that Landmine I'm not doing anything with. . . *ponders*

*confuzzlement*

6. Wheel_Jack

Wheel_Jack pitying fools

Ebay:
    Well, I'm glad somebody tackled this one. I tried this a while back too and gave up after deciding to go with movie ratchet. kudos my man, he's looking really good.