Universe Superion and L.A.M. Vector Sigma

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by HailStorm, Feb 17, 2009.

1. HailStorm

HailStorm Member

I just got back from Toy R Us on my lunch break and I got into an long conversation about Transformers from one of the workers there. He told me that they are getting two store exclusive toys: Universe Superion and 2009 L.A.M. Vector Sigma later on this year.

I don't recall any news about these two, but I thought I'd pass it around. Plus...Vector Sigma from the movie line? Does this mean he might be a character in ROTF film?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Isn't Universe (now movie) Superion supposed to be a Target exclusive? Maybe it's changed stores, along with it's packaging, for the US market. L.A.M. Vector Sigma sounds interesting, though I have no idea what it could be (don't know what L.A.M. stands for). Honestly going to take this with a grain of salt, tbh, though it does sound interesting, and quite possible.

3. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    What the hell does L.A.M. stand for? Isn't Vector Sigma a G.I. Joe toy?

Past experience indicates that TRU employees know just as little as we do about what they are getting. Up until the figures hit the computers. We usually get that news the same day.

EDIT: Both of the Gestalt figures are supposed to be exclusive to Target.

4. HailStorm

HailStorm Member

Live Action Movie

5. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Ahh... ha. I thought that was some toy subtitle or something. Kind of like R.P.M.'s or whatever.

Vector Sigma? I had to tfwiki that name. Not familiar with it. I have a strong hunch that what you were told is not true. Kind of an obscure character for the the movie to use. The name is kind of odd too.

6. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Never heard the Vector Sigma name connected to the movie-verse before. Seems unlikely the G1 disco-ball computer would be part of it (or make much of a toy), though I could see it as some kind of 'sage' character in the mold of Alpha Trion or Vector Prime, an Anti-Fallen if you will.

Or it could be somewhere between ignorance and bull. :) 

7. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    Vector Sigma - Transformers Wiki - Teletraan I

Figured it out....Vector Prime will come with a giant disco ball...he will Yell" disco attack"

the disco ball with deploy it's dazzling vector sigma like brilliance...then he starts the slash and kill with his stolen Darth Vadar sword....

8. Scourgatron

Scourgatron What of it?

News Credits:

whaaaa? You know about the Purple Griffin but not Vector Sigma?

9. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    It's been a super long time since I've seen any G1 episodes. I did remember the purple grif, but not Vector Sigma. :dunce