Universe story

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by CrockAlley, Sep 9, 2006.

1. CrockAlley

CrockAlley Gween donkey! Mine!

Jul 11, 2002
    I'm looking through the Universe entry on Wikipedia, I learned about the voice actor plays. Any more info on these? I love the idea of G1 Spychangers being from another continuity (instead of new bodies of the G1 characters).

The wiki article says that the second Universe voice actor play is set after the comics. Does that mean that v.a.p. is the farthest forward point on the G1/Beast timline?

I also find it interesting that G1 Optimus Prime doesn't play any role in Universe. It's refreshing. It makes G1 OP seem like a legend, like the Universe conflict isn't quite important enough to rouse the great Autobot from his final fate. I like seeing Primal in charge, and RID Prime getting his due in the Cybertron comics.

Just some thoughts.
  2. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Aug 19, 2006
    I reckon, *IF* Botcon's Universe saga would have continued, The Prime would have made a return, possibly to spearhead that final battle against Unicron.

If I'd have been writing it, Silverbolt would have fallen at the same time as Blackarachnia, seeing as he admitted to enjoying being Jetstorm, and Armada Megatron would have stayed a good guy.