Universe Springer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I'm waiting for him to come out and I definitely want him but something that bothers me a bit is he has no hand gun/rifle and he doesn't seem to have his swords(s).

I do however like his shoulder cannons and his wench weapon but I have some questions. These can most likely be answered by anyone with the Blades repaint of Evac or the actual Cyb Evac mold.

1: How long is the rope on his wench? I'm hoping a lot longer than Animated BA's grapnel hook.

2: Does anyone know if he'd be able to hold Universe Dropshot's (Cybertron Defense Scattershot) gun?

3: Does anyone know if he can hold the swords that were on the Cyb Wing Blade mold and if not does anyone know of any swords he can hold?

4: Does his chopper mode have an attack mode? I'm just noticing a lot of the Cyb figs had attack modes in alt form so I'm kind of hoping it will be the same for the Evac mold.

Thanks for reading.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    All answers are as they apply to the upcoming Universe Blades

1. About 3 inches, give or take. Evac's was about the same.

2. Yes, universal 5mm peg hole.

3. I don't believe so... Wing Saber and Prime didn't have standard hands. Not sure on any others... Animated Leader Megs, maybe...

4. Plug in the cyber key, launchers flip forward. That's as "attack mode" as it gets.

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:

1. Gonna have to mod it then, 3 inches is too short for a rope weapon.

2. Sweet.

3. Hmmmmm I guess I need to look around for a set of swords for him. I can probably get a pair of swords from an Animated Megatron to use but the new ninja turtle toys have swords that come with the Shredder and they might work even better.

4. OK, that's good enough for me as long as he has a way to fight in his Chopper Mode.

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

1: What he said.

2: Ditto.

3:He could hold the blades in his hands, but not using the add-on handles. Although if you're willing to do a bit of minor kitbashing you could quite easily file the handles down to the standard 5mm cylinder, then they'll fit in his or anyone else's hands (except for Cyb Prime). It's dead easy; I did the same thing to my Energon Megatron's sword so it could be held in his hand.

4: Back to Soundblaster's answers.