Digibash: Universe Skyquake

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Rotorstorm, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    after hearing that Botcon were doing Skyquake from the Energon Starscream mould I immediately thought that it was no way near big enough then it occured to me, there is a mould far better suited to him.

(No robot mode pics unfortunately, I just couldn't get paint.net to do what I wanted it to)

Attached Files:

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Unfortunately they cannot use that one, yet. Universe is still ongoing. They can only use stuff from lines that are finished. Next year's set should be allowed to have Universe stuff.

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm, didn't know that.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Personally, I'd lose the copper from the rear of the plane and have it as robot mode accents only.

I'd totally buy a Skyquake from that design. The toy size alone makes it appealing and the jet feels pretty big normally anyway - closer to his flying fortress form on the original.

It's a pity the mold is not available for use but your speculation is excellent - this is pretty much what I would love to be done for Skyquake in an ideal world where there's no restrictions on what can or cannot be used.

As a fan of the original character, I'm happy to see the big guy done justice to :)