Universe revisited...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by BairdimusPrime, Jul 24, 2009.

1. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I just got my Henkei Red Alert in the mail 2 days ago... great figure but it made me realize that while some figs are amazing.. some have been shafted. Now its not many... but IMO some characters like sideswipe and sunstreaker are awesome couldnt complain about them if i wanted to but others such as Ironhide i feel really would have benefited from a voyager mold instead of a deluxe mold same goes for galvatron and the seekers... now I started this thread just to hear everyones opinions not to start a flame war or anything else so if you feel like you could contribute, please post your opinions here as to what characters would have benefited from an upgrade in scale... or a downgrade such as silverbolt as a deluxe and cyclonus with the ultra scale..

thanks for your time everyone...

Bairdimus

2. newguy

newguy i

Ummm this is the video discussion thread place.

3. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OOOOOOOOOOOPS!!! MODS PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE TOY DISCUSSION AREA!?!

Thank you!

4. billcosby

billcosby Geewin

News Credits:
    Anyways, I feel your pain as I think Henkei and Hasbro Galvatron should have been Voyager, but I disagree about Ironhide. He and Ratchet were fine as Deluxe and should not have been Voyager. I don't need those two towering over Optimus. I quite enjoy the bizarre and complex transformation of Iron/Ratch. too bad their heads aren't flush with torsos in robot mode, tho.

Anyone know when Red Alert is being released in North America??