Universe Railracer question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by CrockAlley, Dec 30, 2005.

1. CrockAlley

CrockAlley Gween donkey! Mine!

I just got my six Universe Micromaster trains in the mail from KBToys.com. The other six-combiner's parts combine into that ship/sled thing. What do the trains parts do? I see that the trains are able to tow the feet (there's a peg or hole on the underside of the heels). The gun can plug into the hole in the top-front side of the foot, and the fists can plug onto the gun. But I can't find any intentional-looking thing to do with the hips and chest. Any ideas?

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You've got the first one almost right - you just plug the head onto the butt end of the gun as well.

For the second one, you plug the chest piece into the other foot, so that the little barrels on the shoulders point forward, over the top of the train towing it.

Finally, you can plug the pelvis/thigh piece onto the top of the locomotive engine (forget the name).

Prepare to be very underwhelmed.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
  4. CrockAlley

CrockAlley Gween donkey! Mine!

Thanks, that as very helpful! Well, not too exciting, but I'm glad they do have a something.