Customs: universe prowl

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by doomtron, Jun 4, 2008.

1. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    do you guys think prowl would make a good base for a jazz custom? i have a g1 jazz head but i dont know how well inscale the head would be if i was to use it. i ordered two prowls one to keep as is and another to bash. its either going to be bluestreak or jazz. thoughts?

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I don't see why not; on the G1s, despite the slightly different transformations the basic bodyshapes were about the same. So with a few mods to make him more distinctive I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a good Jazz out of him.
    I dunno about using the G1 Jazz head, though, I have a feeling it'll probably work out a bit too small, and I don't know as the aesthetic would quite work together. Couldn't you mod the Prowl head? File off the crest, stick on a couple of 'horns' and a visor, job's a good'un.

And yeah, I would go for Jazz of the two, simply because we already know Bluestrak's coming out in a wave or two anyway...

3. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    Action Master Jazz's head might work.

4. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    G1 Jazz's head is tiny.

I second the Action Master suggestion.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    he's already on my "to-do" list, so my answer is yes. *L* smokescreen is also a tentative, but who knows we could end up getting him anyway, so I'm not going to rush to make any of the car bots until we see the end of the line for Universe. Why waste the time and money? I'll get the extra figs, but won't use them for awhile, and if we do indeed get them, I can just make something else with the figs.

Someone with the BotCon Jazz should cast his head.

6. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    i forgot about smokescree. i wish i still had my actionmaster stuff i will have to check that out thanks. either way having prowl is a dream come true. i have been geeking over this mold since i saw the prototype

7. kalron

kalron Technician/Sculptor

I was considering this as well. After Prowl comes out I wanted to look for a Porsche model to reshell it. An old 911 would be great, but I think the Prowl mold would be better for a Boxer body.

8. kingnothing80

kingnothing80 Well-Known Member

Y'know, I was looking at sites yesterday and came across a tutorial on casting and they did just that. Unfortunately I did this while at work (shhh, don't tell) and this computer clears out link history each day. I wonder if the person on that board also frequents this one?

9. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    i know something they wont put out that i would like to see and thats an alternators blue one. thats it!

10. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    any digibashers want to take a shot so i can see what it would look like? alternastors blue universe prowl that is. please