Minor/Repaint: Universe Nemisis Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Razor1979, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Razor1979

Razor1979 Banned

Ebay:
    Ok Here another Nemisis Prime , its one Ive done a while back with a lil touch up. Now I want you guys to give me your honest opinions on this guy. Thanks for looking and all recommendations to make him better will be greatly appreciated
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is a wip Thought I would add a small bonus peak
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. StuntPrime35

StuntPrime35 Dreads for life

News Credits:
    I'm loving that purple detail on the gun mixed with the gold, honestly good choice there. But bless the purple makes him look like he wearing a mexican wrestling mask. I think he wold benefit from that being turned black

3. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    The paint looks like it was cleanly applied and the detail work shows you have a steady hand. The color choices are nice, but you simply have too many of them. The red and teal work well because they are complimentary but you also have gold and purple which are also complimentary which makes them compete for the viewers eye and focus. They are almost evenly applied across the whole figure in perfect balance which is confusing to look at because they create visual noise which detracts from the overall shape and silhouette of the figure and blends it all into one incomprehensible shape. I would stick to red, gold, silver and either purple or teal, but not both and then use it sparingly. My favorite part of the figure is from the feet up to the top of the knee because your color application is at it's most basic. The shapes read really well and the gold bits really pull out important details. The red is a nice finishing touch inside the foot. If you carried that color design up to the rest of the body I believe you'd have a really nice piece!

4. Razor1979

Razor1979 Banned

Ebay:
    where is this teal you speak of ?

5. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    his shoulders in the center where the con symbol is, forearms, headlights.

I like it.. it is just really busy with alot going on. I think you did a good job with it though. To each his own is the way I look at it. If you like it, then that is what is important.