Digibash: Universe Leo Prime digibash

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Was thinking about this earlier today, and decided to do a digibash of the Cybertron Leobreaker mold in Leo Prime's colors. I personally hope we'll be getting a new mold rather than a repaint. Though not that I look at the mold in his basic colors, I would still get him if he is indeed just a repaint. Not a perfect digibash, but not bad, imo. I'm thinking about doing a digibash of my hopes for the Universe Overload figure we're supposed to be getting. It'd be awesome to see a new mold under the name, but, we'll more than likely just see either a rerelease or repaint of the Armada mold. And as for Vector Prime, he'll more than likely just be a rerelease. Though I'll still get him.

Attached Files:

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Update: Just added the basic colors of what I hope the Overload repaint is like. It's a bit similar to the Ultra Magnus repaint of the mold, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again in blue. Maybe a darker shade of blue.

Edit: Just added a slightly better version of my Leo Prime digibash (I noticed a couple details I forgot to do).

The more I look at my digibash, the more I wouldn't mind him being a Leobreaker repaint. Though if we could get a new mold, I'd still prefer that.

3. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

I like Leo Prime. That is very cool looking. My guess is that is what we are getting but I'm sure your's will look better. Hasbro always leaves off nice details.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, I think Hasbro's version will be at least as detailed as this, if not more so. We'll just have to wait and see what they have planned for him. BTW, I'm not planning on kitbashing this. Just wanted to see what the Voyager mold would look like in his basic color scheme.

5. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    good idea Raven

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks.

Update: Just added a digibash of my idea for the Dinobot figure we're supposed to be getting. Though I'd honestly prefer a new mold homage of G1 Snarl. Either way I'd buy it. If it's a new mold Beat Wars Dinobot homage, I might still get it, but not as likely if it's a repaint of Classics Grimlock or a homage to one of the G1 Dinobots.