Here are some more WIP pics on Jazz. I've removed the legs and swapped them at the hip to allow his lower legs (between the knee and ankle) to look more "G1". I also added the small styrene strips to the front of the car/chest. I painted some of the inside of his lower legs black to be more like the original G1 Jazz. Up next, I'll finish filling in the roof (where I removed the siren from Prowl), finish up painting, and add the labels (if these look ok--if not, I'll paint 'em myself). I also removed the unused shoulder launcher and painted the other, so that it can be flipped out or hidden. Hope you enjoy the few small tweaks.