Customs: Universe jazz reshell

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by nellie131, Jan 7, 2010.

1. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2007
    News Credits:
    Ok guys im not too far off finishing a reshell of a universe prowl into a porsche 935 almost identical to wheeljacks that was seen in radicons as far as i am not with it i need help on two fronts

1. i need help with the leg mod on this mold so it can have the legs facing the other way, ive seen plenty of you guys do this already so is there a tutorial or can someone give me instructions

2. i need some sort of shin guards, what parts could be used as i have no access to styrene sheets or anything being in the UK its impossible to find!

any help with any of this would be very much appreciated! thanks!
  2. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Nov 7, 2008
    1. Turn his waist around? That or the figure has a swivel joint in the knees already. Just turn the lower legs around.

2. Without styrene (or just not being confident to use it), I'd suggest using parts of other figures. The bottom of Classics Bumblebee/Cliffjumper feet look pretty good. I'm sure there are tons of other parts and such that can be used as well. Though I wouldn't know how to go about it not interfering with the transformation.