Universe Inferno,Bruticus, and Vector Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Deathcubek, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Deathcubek

Deathcubek Active Member

Are these figures released in stores yet and if they have been are they very limited. I live in an area where there is 2 of every major retail TRU, Walmart and Target and nothing. They all have been good about getting all other figures but these 3 seem to be eluding me. Hell I just picked Cosmos,Waspinator,Wreck-Gar, and Samurai Prowl. I might just break down and order them from Hasbro but I love the thrill of the hunt not the waiting game.

2. art2614

art2614 Well-Known Member

I have yet to see Bruticus and Superion were I live and also Vector Prime for that matter. I have seen just about everyone else and have heard that these are hitting hard on the westcoast. Hopefully it will only be a few weeks before they make thier way to me :) 

3. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Yes Inferno & Vector Prime have been released. I picked up my Universe Inferno from Walmart a couple of weeks ago.

4. Deathcubek

Deathcubek Active Member

There is still hope. Sorry I meant Predacon Bruticus.

5. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I've seen a few Inferno but not Vector Prime. It's like Target skipped his wave and went right to the one with Leo Prime instead.

6. Deathcubek

Deathcubek Active Member

My area is stuck on Treadbolt and Soundblaster. All the other classes have moved on but voyager has not.