Universe Hardhead...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dran0n, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    How much is he selling for? I've seen some ridiculous prices, and I'm wondering if I can get that much for mine. Are those actually selling or ...?

Thank you, TFW.

2. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn Three dollar Nazi

News Credits:
    You'd have a better chance on Ebay than selling on a forum, but even with the brief reappearance at closeout stores, there weren't very many extra Hardheads flooding the market, especially since I expect most people that found them did like me and kept them for their collections rather than turning around and scalping them. I don't imagine the value has dropped much, but the best market indicator in my experience is searching completed auctions.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I sold both of mine for around 30 shipped so around there sounds good? You should really check the Ross/Marshall's around your town, maybe you'll see one!

4. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think that is that good of a price to even bother selling. You're paying around $18-19 for it at Marshalls (I saw them at $16.99 + tax) Figure shipping will be around $10. Take out ebay & paypal fees & you're probably loosing money.

5. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's really cheap. I'd have killed for that price. In most places they were going for at least $60 + shipping and in some cases that was just the loose price.

6. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    I've seen high 30's to mid 40's generally, course on Ebay you get the random overbid - over 60$ is the highest I've seen the past few months.

7. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Well... I didn't really do it to turn a profit. I ended up selling the figures to people I'm friends with on the forums:lol . It was completely random I even found the figures, the guy changing my oil was taking FOREVER so I just went for a quick walk around the shopping center and found both of them just sitting there.

Yeah, I probably could of sold them for more but its nice to have friends in different regions incase you need them in the future:thumbs2: 

8. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same here, I advertised/estimated $28 but had to sell mine for $30 to break even. Need to sell the other one. No idea what the ebay prices is because I haven't checked.

9. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    ^ About USD $30-ish on eBay these days.

I do remember some that sold for as high as USD $80-$90 on both Amazon & eBay but that was BEFORE more of these got unearthed at TJMaxes & Marshalls.

Prices had taken a pounding since. :lol 

10. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I sold one for $40 plus $20 for shipping to the UK. That was actual shipping though.