Universe Drones?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Does anybody think Hasbro might rerelease the Cyb drones in the Universe line? I think it'd be great for troop building and if they felt like it they could remold that shoulder cannon of theirs so that it was a piston hammer and paint them as Rumble and Frenzy. Either way I'd stock up on them, at least 4 of them.

2. Quantum_Penguin

Quantum_Penguin Be seeing you...

I dunno. As awesome as a spider tank sounds to us, I don't think it'd be easy to market, except as a pack in with a larger figure. I suppose they could do a voyager and two basics pack, maybe another Soundwave repaint as Soundblaster with Laserbeak repainted into Buzzsaw and Rumble and Frenzy as two repaints of the Scrapmetal mold.

Personally I'd like them to release the "Cody's Custom" Ramble with the remolded head that looked like the original cassettes' heads. Then again, they are releasing a Ravage with the new Classics Hound figure next year...

3. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    umm...the originals were red and blue homages to Rumble and frenzy you just want them re-released

4. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

You could always grab extra Acid Storms to build up an army. Thats my move. If the keep pumping out repaints of these seeker molds I'll buy three of each color variation.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    You know that's already been done, right? One of Toy's Dream Project exclusives during Galaxy Force in Japan. In fact, that's the only version of the mold I have.

I wouldn't mind a twopack of the Scrapmetal style drone as mentioned, with the "Cody" head, in a new red and blue paintschemes as part of Classics though.