Universe Dinobot

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by unicronsupreme, Oct 2, 2008.

1. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    I know it's against the rules to post scans of the magazine, so I'm not asking for that. But could someone rant/rave about the new dinobot mold? Did they take away his signature weapons like with Cheetor? Does the robot mode look mistransformed? What's the d/l?

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There's obvious mistransformation in the mag photo, but I'm of the impression that the toy will be pretty good (and more cartoon-accurate in many ways than the original - though less in others). Can't tell much about weapons from the pics, but since the dino tail appears to have an obvious ability to split, and it's not anywhere apparent on the robot pic, I'm guessing it's got weaponry similar to the original Dinobot, though maybe not the spinny-gimmick. Biggest notable difference to me is the base color is dark brown, with lighter striping, where Dinobot is better known for being the other way around. (it's colored a lot like the "Fox Kids" Dinobot repaint.)

I think it's worth looking forward to.

3. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    Does it ACTUALLY look like a raptor? (Well in the Jurassic Park sense anyway - I'm not talking any of that feathers bs). Actually the only thing that I'd really like to see them have changed from the BW Dinobot was maybe finding a better way to stow his legs - as opposed to sort of half slung under his chest