Universe Deluxes Purchased At Target For $8.99

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by GrimlockAutobot, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Volcanicus Torso

News Credits:
    Somewhere Wearing The Dinobots As Gloves & Boots
    I'm not sure if it's an advertised sale or if it's their regular price but, I purchased Universe Deluxe Galvatron and Sidswipe for $8.99 at a Target in Abingdon, Maryland. The peg sticker also said $8.99 and all of the other Unverse Deluxes were $8.99 as well.

Animated Deluxe figures were $11.99 each. The Target in Bel Air, Maryland also had the $8.99 price for Universe Deluxes as well.

I will make pics of the reciept available ASAP for those who want to see it. I'm not sure if this is news but, if it isn't I apologize.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's definitely some kind of sale. Hopefully the next time I go to Target they'll have a similar sale and at least one Silverstreak there, as I still need to get him. Though I'm not sure I'll have the money for him when I go, even when considering the possibility of getting him for only $8.99 (got to get some stuff for a class over the weekend).

3. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I bought a Smokescreen and Blurr last Sunday. Blurr rang up $11.99 while Smokescreen rang up $8.99. It's probably a unadvertised sale.

4. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah this has been going on for a few weeks now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.