Customs: universe classics stunticons

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by mstyger87, Jan 2, 2009.

1. mstyger87

mstyger87 mastercon

first off i would like to say happy new year to everyone second off i just want to let u know that im not sure ifthis is the place to put this post but anyways, if it isnt can someone let me know, im a bit of a greenhorn at the moment.
    well ive seen so many great menasors that i thought i would give it a crack once ive finished bruticus (new pics added by the way).
    here goes:
    dragstrip- universe dragstrip modified to have 6 wheels,engine and cartoon head.
    wildrider- universe sunstreaker modified to look like a ferari not sure which one yet.
    breakdown- repaint of universe sideswipe.
    dead end- universe bluestreak modified to resemble a porche carrera.
    motormaster- heavily modified version of the voyager class movie optimus prime, the trailer will become the combining pieces where necessary.
    All the characters will have there g1 heads as seen in the cartoon, and be painted appropriatly.
    anyway stay tuned and any critiscm or comments are very welcome.
    ***update***
    i know its been a while but heres sum pics of wat will hopefully be menasor, once i get my superion limbs upgrade kit, the bashing will begin :) 
    http://gs93.photobucket.com/groups/l45/IIR6P06XAJ/

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't see how a movie prime will fit aesthetically with all the universe figs you're using for the limbs. Why not Classics Prime?

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I believe the Ferrari was a 1980-85ish 308 GT, Like Magnum P.I. had, only the fixed top not the targa top. You can probably find some 1/32 scale models on Ebay if a reshell is in order. Can't wait to see ya get crackin'!:thumbs2: 

4. mstyger87

mstyger87 mastercon

hey redline well i was thinking of using a classics prime but decided against it as i want to see what i can do to the movie version, with a whole lot off putty and styrene i think i should be able to pull it off, heres hoping anyway. its only in the planning stages at the mo so who knows.
    p.s. i think ur menasor is damn fine.

5. mstyger87

mstyger87 mastercon

can sme one let me know how tall the movie prime is compared to the classics version, im talking about the voyager version, if anyone can help me out on that it would be much appreceiated, it saves me ordering it in and then not being able to use it.
    cheers guys and gals

6. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:

I'll see if I can help you there. I have a couple Voyager Movie Primes, but they are disassembled at the moment. If I can reassemble one enough to measure I'll let ya know. My Classics is intact so I'll measure that as well. :thumbs2: 

7. mstyger87

mstyger87 mastercon

cheers big hank that would be really awesome

8. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

Movie voyager prime is aproximately 7 inches tall. I don't have the classics Prime, but I hope that helps.

9. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Classics Prime is roughly the same height. A shade under 7".