2D Artwork: Universe/Classics Inferno

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Night Flame, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

As stated in my Armorhide thread, I had myself convinced for years I can't draw. This is part of my attempt to prove myself wrong. I keep biting off ever larger chunks. Started with a generic face. Moved to face and upper chest with Armorhide. Inferno here gets almost an entire chest of some of the side of his upper body along with the head.

Pencils for now, inks and colors coming soon.

[​IMG]

Some perspective issues in this one I'm not happy with, but considering how recently I had myself convinced drawing was outside my reach, I'm somewhat proud of it. More soon.

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    All things considered, I'm proud of you too! The great thing about illustration (and artwork in general) is that you can always go back and tweak things, too. Keep rockin' man :thumb 

3. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Your doing great. This piece looks awesome. And the fact that your tackling perspective drawing, and doing well with it, shows you got the talent. :D 

4. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks guys. And now I notice there were hairs in the scanner. Next time Mr. Kitten's just gonna have to be busy somewhere else when I'm scanning.