Universe/ Classics 2.0 Want

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DarkKnightPrime, Nov 16, 2008.

1. DarkKnightPrime

DarkKnightPrime Banned

I was thinking about this today, oh yay I was thinking, Anyways, the Onslaught, and Silverbolt are very awesome toys, would you like to see the other leaders get a ultra class single bot treatment. Id love to see combiner leaders like Hun-Gurr, Razor Claw, SnapTrap, and even Scattershot, and Motormaster would be cool. Like I said though Id love to have all the leaders get there own special toys, like onslaught, and silverbolt did, but my biggest want is Razorclaw.

2. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I still wonder why they made Ultra Combiner Leaders that don't combine? It baffles me.

3. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    You and me both, Ken.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally I'd like to see a new mold homage for Mega-Octane that isn't just a repaint of Onslaught. Yeah, he was originally just a repaint of him, but that doesn't mean we can't get a unique mold for the character. A Voyager class figure would be perfect, imo, and Deluxe class figures for the other four would be great too. Combining could add even more greatness to them, but they wouldn't have to.

So that they can put out a couple of great figures that aren't hampered in any way due to a combining gimmick being forced into the design.

5. BAH

BAH Active Member

I'd like to see a new mold for runabout and runamuck as opposed to just repainting about every autobot mold out there to add to the decepticons.

6. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    because if Hasbro made shit we would still buy it.

7. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    I would LOVE to see a Universe Reflector, Wreck-Gar, Springer and Soundwave (for starters)

8. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

ummm..none of those are combiner leaders....Reflector is a combiner of sort, but not in the same context as Razorclaw, Silverbolt, Motormaster...etc, etc...However, I do agree with you, I really want an updated Soundwave, to go with that badass Ravage that is on the way with Hound.

As far as combiner leaders...hmmmm...I dunno..I'd really like to see Razorclaw get the Ultra class treatment, Motormaster too...but all I really want is these Ultra class Combiner leaders to be designed to connect with deluxe/voyager class teamates for the best damn combiners we've ever seen. I doubt that will happen though. Oh, and I hope Hasbro knows that the Energon repaints just don't cut it for some of us fans. Theres a reason I didn't pick them up in the first place, and that is because I don't like the asthetic of A/E/C...and repainting the figures is not going to change that. I really want an updated Superion, Menasor, and Predaking too..so it's really a shame that it costs too much for them in R&D..because I would definately shell out the money for the sets.

9. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    How many Classics wish list threads does this board need?

10. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    me too my man. i just dont get it. with alittle bit of work they could of done it. if they cant they should at least make the rest of the teams. and then give us one big non transforming toy of there combined modes. that would be cool to see them in the right size IE same size as Unicron

11. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    None. This is just getting out of hand. *facepalms*

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Y'know, I just had that idea.

What if in some years we got TFA in Universe, like, Bulkhead or Lugnut BUT redesigned to fit the original Transformers style,

13. jametron

News Credits:
    Ummmm, the thread title is Universe / Classics 2.0 Want... NOT Combiner Leaders want! I realize the initial poster talks about combiner leaders he wants, but I hadn't realized that this thread (with the fairly open title) was exclusive to it. Therefore, I was well aware the bots I named were not... especially considering I owned the originals of all the bots I named at one time. I'm no n00b to TF's.

//peace.

14. DarkKnightPrime

DarkKnightPrime Banned

How many jackasses that post things that have nothing to do with the topic do we need. I dont see any figure wants. Oh excuse me for posting. What was I thinking hospitality is great here! Ill never post again.

15. jametron

News Credits:
    Forget that! Just one dudes opinion DKP... don't let it scare you off!

16. Starscream2008

Starscream2008 Megatron sucks!

I for one would like to see a Universe Jazz done right. Tho the botcon one is quite good, it is a little expensive for the kids eh? Also, since they are doing Cyclonus, how about a Scourge? Who do I have to suck up to to get a Wheeljack? Please? I also want to see more of the minibots! I mean we're getting Cosmos, Wheelie, Warpath, etc., but let's see Huffer, Brawn, Gears, etc.

17. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Pretty safe to say that we'll get guys like Jazz, Ratchet, and Red Alert in the future. I've also heard that they plan on doing Bludgeon when the series comes back.

I'd like to see some Japanese G1-inspired figures, or some headmasters. Victory Saber, Overlord, Deathsaurus, they'd all be good to have. Also, an official Ultra Magnus with armor, and a new Powermaster Prime with Apex Bomber.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    "Enough is Enough....I've had it with these Mother****ing universe/classics wantlist on mother****ing TFW2005!!!!!"

sorry but it's getting old......espically since their's a new one every week.

19. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

Autobots
    Wheeljack
    Ratchet
    Brawn (deluxe)
    Trailbreaker
    Grapple
    Hoist
    Autobot Headmasters (including Fortress Maximus)
    Decepticons
    Sunstorm
    Bludgeon
    Straxus
    Shockwave