Minor/Repaint: Universe 2.0 Trailbreaker W.I.P

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by JOHNDILLINGA, Apr 18, 2009.

1. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    So when TFTM Stockade came around I knew this would be a Trailbreaker for me It was too simple not to do at the time I repainted some bot parts and the stock head intending for this to be Movie Trailbreaker but another Line kept calling out for filler and with a Reproed Hound Head (Thanks to Ptitvite) and some further mods (Quick drying Sculpting putty) Trailbreaker's head was born! Like some of the Movie's figures (Wreckage for example) have a Universal botmode design that isn't fully Movieish or Uni-ish but it works in both.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plus a sneek peak at his buddy Hoist (Who I haven't decided on if he will fill out the Uni line or remain in the Movie collection...)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. darrenmea9

darrenmea9 Well-Known Member

very creative nice :) 

3. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

My main concern..Does it Tranform?

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Great to see you posting your work again, man! I know it's been a long haul in doing so /bad pun

I don't think you have much to worry with on TB looking "movieish", because Universe Ironhide has just about the same thing going on, but he doesn't look at cool in alt mode as TB. Great work, and I hope we see some nice galleries from you soon :wink: 

5. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    Yep no problem in transforming at all.

6. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    I know, I know... I need to get started on galleries of the finished stuff... Thank god im not doing the 9,875,492,69th Kitbashed Constructicons here... :wink: 

I think of Ironhide as a transformer's Rubix cube... you gotta get all the parts in the right places to make it look right :lol 

Posters note: "JD" is not knocking the 9,875,492,68 kitbashed Constructicons contributed to the Kitbashing fandom by the many apon many of kitbashers, furthermore "JD" is envious of the many kitbashers who have taken on the project and wishes he could infact build a Devastator himself but does way too much that their would be no time to sleep if one were started...

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hehe, well if anyone understands about galleries, it is I, as I'm backlogged nearly 6 customs of my own galleries.

As for Ironhide, Motor_Master and I were talking last night and he essentially said no amount of custom work would ever take away the puzzle look of him. I'm inclined to agree :lol 

*looks at the small font* Gracious, I had no idea I've rubbed off on you this badly :lol 

8. caretaker27

caretaker27 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    nice work on the head, definately a good use for the mold.

9. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

It looks decent from what I can see, but better photos would be more insightful. Perhaps does your camera have a macro mode?

10. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    Blame it on hasty photo taking I was in a rush at the time. But as soon as I have time I can take a few better pics.